Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

new vox pops: celeb dating

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ummm johnny depp................unfortunatly he's almost old enough to be my dad!
  • Options
    Originally posted by twisted_trinity
    ummm johnny depp................unfortunatly he's almost old enough to be my dad!

Yeah that, and the fact that he's mine :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Susie
    Yeah that, and the fact that he's mine :p

I'll fight you for him *puts fists up* :p

not really, im a whimp.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rachie004
    Theres nothing wrong with that.... :(
    Ah well, that's what every girl says when it's a celebrity. There's something about celebrity status that makes people throw away thier normal thoughts, feelings, and conventions. :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Ah well, that's what every girl says when it's a celebrity. There's something about celebrity status that makes people throw away thier normal thoughts, feelings, and conventions. :)

Couldn't agree more... if a 40 year old started chatting a young girl up in a bar chances are she'd run a mile... unless he was a celeb!
  • Options
    celebs are so overrated. just because they are overpaid and possibly in shitty gossip magiznes doesn't make them special and you or me, it just means they are richer and more exposed to the fools that eat up the crap details about ones life that nobody in their right mind should care about. but nobody realizes it. :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    celebs are so overrated. just because they are overpaid and possibly in shitty gossip magiznes doesn't make them special and you or me, it just means they are richer and more exposed to the fools that eat up the crap details about ones life that nobody in their right mind should care about. but nobody realizes it. :(

pretty good analysis there :thumb:
  • Options
    Originally posted by rachie004
    not really.. my other half isn't of the celeb variety :confused:

(how old is johnny depp anyhoo?)
    Ah, now why do I get the feeling your other half is much older than yourself?

Johnny Depp, he's 40 I think, just had his birthday.
  • Options
    I'd agree with most of the comments about people being famous for next to know reason.

But Johnny Depp is famous because he's a bloody good actor, well maybe not in Curse of the Black Peal, but his performance in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas gets Hunter Thompson perfectly.