Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

FAO:People who have put weight on when on the pill

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just a quick question. When you gain weight on the pilll, is it easy to lose? Just like losing normal weight? Or do you find it comes back again?
Ive put on a little bit round my hips/stomach area and i want to lose it, tis all. :)

Comments

• Options
    Re: FAO:People who have put weight on when on the pill
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    Just a quick question. When you gain weight on the pilll, is it easy to lose? Just like losing normal weight? Or do you find it comes back again?
    Ive put on a little bit round my hips/stomach area and i want to lose it, tis all. :)

Not to make you feel offended, but as you're still a teenager, would this not be womanly curves coming into the picture? The pill may just be over accenuating them a bit.
  • Options
    Yeah the hips bit is lol, but not the stomach. I used to have a very toned stomach and now its a mixture of not swimming as much and weight, blergh.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    Yeah the hips bit is lol, but not the stomach. I used to have a very toned stomach and now its a mixture of not swimming as much and weight, blergh.

I am exactly the same, i put on like a stone and a half.. maybe i ate too much but i dont remember... maybe i ate my brain lol

but i did put weight on yeah
  • Options
    Originally posted by ~*STRESSED*~
    Going on the pill will prob raise your appetite, it did mine.

Ive been on the pill for ages :p