Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Help neede!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hiya all

Just wondering if anyone could give me some advice???

Well I meet this guy two months ago at a club we exchanged numbers and we still contact eachother (I really like him). However its difficlt to meet up as we live so far apart! Hes also joining the army in a few months time :(
Ive now asked him to meet up at the club which we meet eachother and he said yes but hes stopped texting and ringing me so much now???? I feel like im doing all the work and he cant be bothered no more. It is cause he doesnt want to meet me?

Sorry if its a stubid question............... :rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    The only thing you can do is ask him whether he wants to meet, he's the only one that knows.

Maybe he doesn't want to get too involved what with the distance and him joining the army.
  • Options
    Yer thats whats I was thinking, just done wanna beleive it I suppose. Thanks for ur reply:)
  • Options
    I had a smilar thing with a lad a few months back. He's in the army. I met him through my best mates bf, he text loads for a few weeks and then he calmed down with the texting. When i asked him why it was because he felt like he was gettin attatched and he knew he could only see me every few months, which he didnt like.
  • Options
    Its just so anoying thou cause the ones I really like and want to see again, I never can! But hay thats life :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Nuttynat
    Its just so anoying thou cause the ones I really like and want to see again, I never can! But hay thats life :rolleyes:

Shit, innit. :(