Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Chilly Willy Vibe

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anybody else on here have this vibrator?
If so, when you first bought it, did u find it a little bit...tricky to turn off? On mine, the silver bit at the end you twist is sometimes a little bit stiff (not so i cant turn it off, it just isnt as easy as my other one). I emailed anne summers and asked them about it, and they said it was bcos as you twist the end to increase the vibrations, you are forcing the batteries further down, and so when you turn it down there's alot of pressure. They've re-assured me that this has happened b4 with this vibe+that it'll go once ive broke it in :lol:, but just wondering how long that'll take?
Anybody got any experience in this department? Cheers :thumb:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Chilly Willy Vibe

Ooh, I couldn't help, but I emailed them about my problem! Here's hoping I get a new one sent out. Mind you, I don't have proof of purchase. Eek!
    Re: Chilly Willy Vibe
    Originally posted by spongebobsgirl
    They've re-assured me that this has happened b4 with this vibe+that it'll go once ive broke it in :lol:, but just wondering how long that'll take?
    Anybody got any experience in this department? Cheers :thumb:
    No, but I wouldn't mind helping you out with it. :naughty:
    Are you sure about what they said? I mean, it sounds strange to design something like that. Most of them that I've seen don't push the batteries up. Take the end cap off and play with the control, does it look like it's pushing up as you turn it?
    Re: Re: Chilly Willy Vibe
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    No, but I wouldn't mind helping you out with it. :naughty:
    Are you sure about what they said? I mean, it sounds strange to design something like that. Most of them that I've seen don't push the batteries up. Take the end cap off and play with the control, does it look like it's pushing up as you turn it?

he he, i bet u wouldnt wobble :naughty:
    I thought it was strange too, but i think its how the vibe increases the vibrations - the more pressure there is on the batteries the harder they touch the terminal things, the faster it buzzes :confused: ? The cap doesn't seem to move, but oh well. It was abit better last night, so it must be getting used to me :lol:
    Re: Re: Re: Chilly Willy Vibe
    Originally posted by spongebobsgirl
    It was abit better last night, so it must be getting used to me :lol:

:lol:
    My lil vibe was so easy to turn off when i first got it that when i twisted the end the batt flew right out.
    Took awhile to get used to the amount it took to turn it off.
    I have that vibrator but sometimes I don't really think the vibrations are strong enough even when on high.