Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Tune ID's

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Couple of quick tune ID's..

First is an old skool dance tune that I know Ratpack used to play (or maybe even produce, I dunno) that has the lyrics:

"I found a lover for the first time in my life... (something something)...it pushed me up it pushed me round..swee-eet lovin'....you're no better than meee!"

Can obviously only remember little snippets..

The other is the song from the Peugeot 407 advert, that goes "Can you touch me, aa-haaa-aaaa"

Ta.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Sorry, can't help but does anyone know the name of the song in the Extra Mints advert?
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    Re: Tune ID's
    Originally posted by z0ma
    Couple of quick tune ID's..

First is an old skool dance tune that I know Ratpack used to play (or maybe even produce, I dunno) that has the lyrics:

"I found a lover for the first time in my life... (something something)...it pushed me up it pushed me round..swee-eet lovin'....you're no better than meee!"

Rings bells but I couldn't put a name to it.
    If you're looking for hardcore and Old Skool ID's you are better off asking on USH. :yes:

Justin may be a help.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Smart E - Found A Cafe.
    The other bootleg is called Found A Lover by JPS which is not a Old Skool tune

It's Paul Van Dykes "For An Angel" and Rachel McFarlanes "Lover"... A bootleg that worked really well and a bit of a tune I might add. Find it at www.backtotheoldskool.com in the audio archive.

EDIT: By the way, the music from the Pug advert is The Film - Can You Trust Me (DJ Zebra Remix). That's the off latest advert.
  • Options
    Cheers Felix mate, been dying to know that tune for ages. :thumb: