Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Shrek 2

littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
edited January 2023 in General Chat
saw this last night and i really enjoyed it. however, sometimes i think they tried too hard to be funny and thought that it wasnt as good as the first one.

highly enjoyable though :)

anyone else seen it? what are your thoughts?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It wasn't as good as the first, nahh, but still good. :)

I downloaded it. I'm cheap. :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    It wasn't as good as the first, nahh, but still good. :)

I downloaded it. I'm cheap. :D

:o how naughty becky :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by littlemissy
    :o how naughty becky :p

I was. Tee hee! I think you should go see "Mean Girls" It's just a daft wee film with muchos guffaws to be had from it. :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    I was. Tee hee! I think you should go see "Mean Girls" It's just a daft wee film with muchos guffaws to be had from it. :D

it looks so bad but someone else said the same thing. may see what the boy says tonight :) there is so much i want to see at the moment :)
  • Options
    I really want to see shrek 2, I'm just wondering which big kid will come with me... :chin:
  • Options
    i wanna go see shrek 2 too it looks great i saw the first one and i think that the the whole donkey turning into a stallion when he drank the magic potion is hilarious
  • Options
    :hyper: its goood i thought it was hilarious :hyper:
  • Options
    my friend has it on pirate. I might borrow it, or go see it in the cinema if anyone I know is going. Either way I have to see it, the first was soooooooooooooo funny. Even though me and my sister were laughing at all the slightly more mature jokes as the little kids in the front looked up at us confused as if they didn't know what was supposed to be funny.
  • Options
    lol i know what you mean it caters for all ages specially the jokes involved within the script