Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

tender nips

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, kinda embaressing but when me and my b/f were doing stuff the other night (saturday i think) he bit my nipples. Only lightly (i thought anyway) and i loved it :naughty: Trouble is since sunday morning ive had very tender and sensitive nipples :blush: Has any1 else had this?? how long does it last 4+is there anything i can do to stop it, its driving me mad :mad:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i'm sure they'll be okay in a day or two.
    it will go away in a few days,just try not to put pressure on them as much as possible
    Haha, I've had that. I think it's good though, makes them more sensitive than they already are ;)

Anyways, a few days at most. Just try not to overdo the friction.
    Just sounds like a little bruising, which should clear up in a few days. By the end of the week you'll be wanting them chewed on again! :naughty:
    In my experience, they can be a bit sore for 2-3 days after being tweaked and pinched a bit too much.
    If they are really sore- then a bit of lotion on them might be a good idea. In either case- just make sure he 'nibbles' more than 'bites' next time :)