Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Split ender.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Saw this advertised on TV last night and wondered if anyone has one and what they thought of it?

Comments

• Options
    Could you explain what it is? :confused:
  • Options
    Sure. Its this battery operated thing that cuts off you split ends as u run it down your hair like you would straightening irons. It looks quite good but I just wanted to see if anybody had used it to see what they thought.

Click here for more info..
  • Options
    Interesting. I would like to know if it works now too!
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    Interesting. I would like to know if it works now too!

I saw it advertised on tvshop channel on sky last night when I got in but its about £20 cheaper on ebay but then you dont get the 30 day thingy. So, I dont know which one to go for, Y'know? Thats why I'm just asking about.
  • Options
    Just found this review of the Split Ender. No idea if it's genuine or just something planted to make you buy it but I'm sorely tempted now - my hair is full of split ends all over and looks pretty crappy at the moment.
  • Options
    Hmm but hold on a sec, here's another review. Now I'm torn.
  • Options
    Hmm. I'm just scared its gonna chop loads of my hair off. :|
  • Options
    I went on google and searched 'split ender'. It came up with loads of reviews of it which were done by American TV shows. Nearly every single one said it didn't work. From what I read, there's no danger of it chopping all your hair off because it hardly chops anything at all, not even the split ends!

I guess it's true that if they really did work then hairdressers would use them themselves.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lisa simpson's saxophone
    I went on google and searched 'split ender'. It came up with loads of reviews of it which were done by American TV shows. Nearly every single one said it didn't work. From what I read, there's no danger of it chopping all your hair off because it hardly chops anything at all, not even the split ends!

I guess it's true that if they really did work then hairdressers would use them themselves.

Guess I'll leave it then. Thank you, Lisa <3