Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

what drugs areout there??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok i know the basic widly used type stuff.....but there seems to be much more than jsut what i know about....like a mate was talking about kava kava the other day, and i though it was used to help carm down and become more relaxed.....what do you know of-sorry mods if this goes on forever as i know there seem to be thousands.

and is there something better than erowid-or is that the best really?

thanks

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Everything can be found if you know the right people, i haven't found alot of drugs yet.

Mainly on the street cannabis, ecstacy, speed, cocaine, heroin, mushrooms(shops), ketamine, many other drugs are about, but as i said everything could be found, it's just a question of knowing the right people, right now somewhere someone is smoking some 5meo-dmt and tripping their balls off.

I hope to find most things someday.
    Kava Kava is used in the Pacifc, its a root which is brewed into a tea which is then sipped.

The stuff that is available in Western countries is crap, you have to have it fresh or not at all.

My Brother had some with Tribal people in Fiji when he was there a few years ago, he said it was a little like cannabis, he got all giggly, stumbled around a bit and was quite relaxed.

It has also been linked to kidney damage I believe and has been withdrawn from the market here in the UK.

As for whats out there, hmm, most of the usual things plus wierd things if you hang around with the right people. Most of the 'research chemicals' have gone from the market in the UK though because of the change in the law.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Another couple of months and you'll be able to go and pick your own Fly Agarics. :yes:
    Weekender Offender 
    Originally posted by Skive
    Another couple of months and you'll be able to go and pick your own Fly Agarics. :yes:

what they grow wild out here?
    yeah, lets encourage the kids to go and eat poisonous mushrooms.:rolleyes:
    September/October time and i can't wait, i now know of a field near me.
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    yeah, lets encourage the kids to go and eat poisonous mushrooms.:rolleyes:

Stupid comment.

They're less harmfull than many of the more common drugs you could be doing. :rolleyes: Do you have much experience with these mushrooms then?

Obviously it's worth reading up on them before doing them, but that's no different to any drug.
    Weekender Offender 
    Originally posted by Shogun
    September/October time and i can't wait, i now know of a field near me.

If you're lookign for Fly's - they come out even earlier than that.
    Weekender Offender 
    I would heavily suspect that they would come along later in the season if at all in Spain. Which is where she is.

Luby; If you are going to go mushie picking be VERY careful. Mushies can be a very strong drug.
    Stupid comment.

They're less harmfull than many of the more common drugs you could be doing. :rolleyes: Do you have much experience with these mushrooms then?

Obviously it's worth reading up on them before doing them, but that's no different to any drug.
    yes they are. They can be deadly if you dont prepare them correctly. Psilocybe doesnt kill people for instance. Cannabis doesnt kill people. amanita mushrooms ARE poisonous and should be avoided unless you really do know what you are doing. I feel uneasy about them being recommended on this board.

amanita muscaria
    yes they are. They can be deadly if you dont prepare them correctly.

It's not about the preperation. They're just as safe raw. As with all mushrooms the main risk involved is picking the wrong ones. Unless you're colour blind and pretty stupid there should be no reason why you can;t identify these. They happen to be one of the most common and recognisable mushrooms that grow in this country.

The preperation and drying of the Fly's only serve to make them more potent.
    Psilocybe doesnt kill people for instance. Cannabis doesnt kill people. amanita mushrooms ARE poisonous and should be avoided unless you really do know what you are doing. I feel uneasy about them being recommended on this board.

Muscimol won't kill you either.
    While there is little doubt that Amanita's such as the Death Cap are usually the most deadly of mushrooms the Fly Agaric is different. Yes there is a point you could reach where you might do yourself some harm but that's the same with any drug. If you're doign any drug it's a good idea to clued up first - and if you're clued up on these than you should be quite safe.

The hipppies in my village love 'em, infact they're the ones who got me into them first. From experience I would recomond them - as an alternative trip.

Fly's
    Weekender Offender