Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Psychology A2 Tomorrow!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Anyone else doing it?

Sport & Crime, two nice hour and a half beauties. Haven't touched notes since I got in from my last day of college. Going to revise like crazy today.

Anyone want to post any little snipets of info on either sport or crime that I should remember?

Cheers.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i have Sport and Education. aaaah dont know anything, havent looked at my notes in aaages. got Geography tomorrow afternoon also, and how i do in that determins the uni i go to. no pressure. aaah. really not sure how to revise the pscyhology though. think im just going to learn as many peoples names an theories as poss. about 5 per topic should be enough.
    I'm doing AQA psychology module 4 tomorrow morning, which is an A2 module. Got to learn social cognition, relationships, biological rhythms/sleep/dreaming.... Haven't really looked at my notes that much since Jan when we finished the module... *revises/crams as much as possible*

What exam board you doing?
    I did Criminal and Educational this morning. It went well :-D
    yeah i had sport and education today. think sport went better, but only cos i revised it more... a bit.
    I had the Crime and Health papers... was fuckin piss easy....

Ilora x