Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

It's official. So now give it a rest once and for all

12346»

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    :yeees:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Foreign Office whistle-blower punished for Home Office visa scams

Labour's up to its despicable tricks again, James cameron who blew the whistle on this shabby affair is the fall-guy, certainly no-one in the Home Office least of all Blunkett.

It also (as I stated in this thread) calls into question previous asylum-stats as many of these one-legged hod-carriers would have likely claimed asylum had they not happened on this stunt.
    Originally posted by ladymuck
    many of these one-legged hod-carriers would have likely claimed asylum had they not happened on this stunt.

What on earth are you on about? :confused:
    Originally posted by Blagsta
    What on earth are you on about? :confused:

She's talking about a man whose application for assulym, on the ground that he was a roofer, was passed.

He only had one leg.

Obviously she is taking sensationalist approach as usual necause she has little else to fall back on.

Again, we don't hear about the number of Bar jobs taken by Aussies. She never has commented on that...
    Maybe we did need to bring back a thread on asylum seekers... P&D was getting a bit boring, even though there are great threads with great speakers like the Communism one... ehem.
    Lottery-funded Zimbawe Asylum scam exposed

More asylum nonsense

'Birmingham-based Zimbabwean Community UK is thought to have given fake documents to party members and coached them on how to falsely claim asylum.'

It's easy

'I claim asylum'

OK, sir welcome to UK, how can we be of assistance to you?
    Re: Lottery-funded Zimbawe Asylum scam exposed
    It's easy

'I claim asylum'

OK, sir welcome to UK, how can we be of assistance to you?

Yes, 'cos thats what the article is saying innit?

:rolleyes:
    Home office squanders millions on empty homes for non-existent asylum-seekers

Not blaming the non-existent asylum-seekers but those empty homes could have been used for Brits who need them
    The government fucked up. No change there then.
    Probably in response to the hysterical "millions of Roma coming in May" shit that the papers talked about and you believed.
    Where are they then?
    Came as other than asylum-seekers ie one-legged hod-carriers (come to think of it I've seen at least 2 one-legged Roma squidgee-beggars on the North Circular, one way to end up as one-legged is to running in and out of traffic on the North Circular) or as legal but not very desirable for UK immigrants after May 1st

you tell me
    Where was this flood that you were warning us about, moonbeam? It hasn't happpened has it? Does that tell you something?
    Immigration-fraud whistle-blower likely to be sacked

If you read my above post you might see that the flood would have been disguised as something else

The truth of NULab's Immigration tricks may come to light if and when the 2 whistle-blowers publish their books
    No, it never happened. Come on flower child, admit it.
    again if you read the links..............:rolleyes:
    What you were predicting hasn't happened. FACT.
    you don't know who has or hasn't entered UK nor does practically anyone else including Home Office

How would we know anyway, 2x filled doctors surgeries, 2x Roma squidgee-beggars on the North Circular?
    Stirring racial hatred again?
    Its true I guess what they say - scratch a hippy, find a fascist.
    scratch a lefty, find a fascist surely

Roma shouldn't be here , we're daft to take them in but as we've taken every other ethnic group under the sun, what's another ethnic group or two
    Left wingers are fascists then are they? LOL!
    Your grip on reality is tenuous to say the least.
    Left wingers can be as angry and self-deceiving as any other faction

And mad, I used to post on other lefty boards, just to interact with the person behind the placard, you know, but what a fag, it was like Gulliver vs Lilliputians, nipping at your ankles, mad as march hares some, WRP, Anarkids, all that shit
    over 50% of asylum applicants before the EU enlargement are now able to walk straight into the country as they see fit with no asylum application required
    Left wingers can be as angry and self-deceiving as any other faction

Yes. But thats got nothing to do with fascism.
    And mad, I used to post on other lefty boards, just to interact with the person behind the placard, you know, but what a fag, it was like Gulliver vs Lilliputians, nipping at your ankles, mad as march hares some, WRP, Anarkids, all that shit

Aaaaah, homophobic abuse now.
    Originally posted by MrG
    over 50% of asylum applicants before the EU enlargement are now able to walk straight into the country as they see fit with no asylum application required

Evidence?