Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Ecstacy and weed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
If your on Ecstacy say all night and your smoking lots of joints does it bring you down and make you more mellowed out and have less effects of the e, one of my friends who is the worst at this, everytime we are out says don't be smoking any joints, just wait till your coming down.

Personally i find i just like to smoke and smoke while on e.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Ecstacy and weed
    Originally posted by Shogun
    If your on Ecstacy say all night and your smoking lots of joints does it bring you down and make you more mellowed out and have less effects of the e, one of my friends who is the worst at this, everytime we are out says don't be smoking any joints, just wait till your coming down.

Personally i find i just like to smoke and smoke while on e.

Any thoughts?
    i used to love mixing anything and everything ...fucking brilliant but ...i did end up in a posh rehab clinic for a couple of months.
    Nah personally it doesn't bring me down at all, if anything it adds to it. I absolutely love smoking a nice packed joint when buzzing on MDMA, pure bliss.
    It depends, I have found that a litte puff with MDMA is good, or maybe one or two spliff's if I'm at a club.

But I find too much and it confuses me, it doesnt really bring me down, just makes my head a bit foggy which I dont like.

But then I'm not that much of a fan of it on the comedown either, I think it makes it worse.
    I used to love it, smoking jsut sends my brain SCATTY.

I'll sit up with my mate and smoke a half ounce on the bong after munching pills but I literally sometimes have been in my own world thinking I'm in a different place, different time, different people.. it's scary actually..

I haven't done it in a while..
    Fuck, it takes me about 3 weeks to smoke an 1/8th, theres no way I could get through that much in a night!
    Honestly, we mix together a half ounce of resin with about 18 fags, and pass it round..

We rarely will get through it just two of us in a night !! But people popping in and out etc.. plus we got a range of cone pieces going up to a 5 hitter :D
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Fuck, it takes me about 3 weeks to smoke an 1/8th, theres no way I could get through that much in a night!

i've went through a 1/2 O in a night before, you must just sit and do the odd pipe
    I dont smoke resin anymore, so when I say and 1/8th I mean of good quality skunk, which is quite a bit different.

I've always been one who liked upper's, I like to be active, I'm always busy do this and that, I dont really like getting too stoned anymore. It confuses me and I get tired.
    That's how I feel :(
    oh to be young again!
    i smoke most days lately but ...enough to make life sparkle that bit extra ...give me a mental high ....and what a busy little bee it helps me to be.
    the only time i smoke a monger nowadays is drinking with freinds or last thing at night on here.
    i use weed completely differntly now as to when i was younger.
    Same as way, pull way big cones :thumb:
    I've had some of the most bizarre conversations ever when smoking joints on pills....you kind of forget everything you've just said to someone, but somehow it all makes sense even though it doesn't...I'd love to tape it one time!