Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Degree result!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Well, it's offical. I now have a degree rated at class 2:1! Hurrah for me!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    well done!

are you not waiting for someone to tell you you should put this in the student section? i passed my college course yesterday but stuck with announcing it in student for fear of being stoned to death for posting it in anything goes ;)

anyway, well done, im sure you worked damn hard for it and deserve it :thumb:
    hurrah for you! :D

i'm still waiting. i know all our coursework was externally moderated yesterday, so we should know soon, hopefully...
    I dont understand what it means, but yey! :D
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    I dont understand what it means, but yey! :D

degree classifications:

1st: outstanding. either you're a genius or you've had no social life for 3 years.

2:1 : very good. you're obviously smart, but you still had a life. either that, or you're quite smart and you worked your ass off.

2:2 : still quite good.

3rd : not so great.

fail: speaks for itself.
    Congrats mate :D

Whats your degree in?

Haven't you found out quite early?
    Welldone matey! bet you are well chuffed!
    last year me and my uni pal went in to get our project reulst and instead they'd put the actual degree up and we both stod there in disbeliuef that we had both got a 2, 1-we didn't think we would get that!

I have no idea when i get my Msc resulst tho-grr i thought I'd be done by sep but now its not til oct 16th-grr!
    Thanks everyone! I didn't really expect it to be moved though, cause I was just celebrating. Degree is in English Language with 2 outside Scot Lit papers. Of the 6 papers in Eng Lang I got 2 first class papers and four 2:1 papers. Found out early because of the new semester programme we have, which means the exams are earlier this year. Only one girl so far managed to get a 1st, but we all knew that she would get it.
    Well done!

So what now then? :o
    Congrats, now go and get a job, ya bum..................:p
    Haha! A job? Waiting to see if I can get funding and then hopefully on to do my masters and PHd. Really want to lecture at the end of it all though. Fingers crossed!