Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

PE teachers

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ...Well as they say....

Those who can't - teach

thost who can't teach - teach PE

(some of you may remember that from a film lol)
  • Options
    You know I think some of you are kinda makin a generalisation from your own bad experiences, you can get teachers that are bad no matter what subject you are doing. Many people always pick on P.E teacher because its a subject you either like or hate.

At my school P.E teachers were nothing but fair, encouraging everyone. When we got older we also got to choose which activity we took part in which helped as you did what interested you. We were never forced to do things outwith our abilities or things we really didn't wanna do.
  • Options
    I have nightmares from my old PE teachers
  • Options
    Originally posted by paperBprincess
    the favouritism is the same in all subjects though. i got all sorts of privilages at school cos i was in the orchestra, both choirs and jazz band.
    but the music teachers are bastards to anyone who isn't that good.

its life i'm afraid

i think it's less favouritism, and more the teachers thinking 'omg, FINALLY a pupil who responds to me rather than picking on my sexuality or weight or calling me a filthy vile pervert'.
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    picking on my sexuality

I remember when I was in Junior High school (age 12 or 13 to 15) and we had 2 gym teachers. One was a ****(who would throw footballs at us if we ran slow) and the other was a he-woman. :yuck: everyone always talked about how she was a lesbian and how they all had horror stories that when they were all undressing, the teacher would walk past all the rows and look at all the girls undressing. Stupid teenage rumors :(
  • Options
    i have a friend who wants to be a teacher. she's brilliant and funny and wise, and would probably be the best teacher ever. but she's worried about it because she's a lesbian, and she doesn't think the kids will accept her.

never mind PE teachers being evil, it's the kids that are the real spawn of satan.
  • Options
    I might be a PE teacher n a few years if things work out-
    By nature I am very competitive and love drivin sport home.

But sport and PE is been expenaded and studied so much these days, particpation and enjoyment is the main thing for PE not how good you are. Always soemthing people will try play whether it be trying to take shots in basketball or aerobics there is something everyone can do. PE teachers just seem to get angry with people who dont even try in the first place!
  • Options
    Why does everyone think that female PE teachers are lesbians? Everyone has/had one.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    I don't blame you- cheerleading ain't a sport :yeees:
    i have to disagree with you,i think it is a sport me doing it since i was 6,it is a lot harder throw and catch a girl in the air than it is to throw a ball