Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Would You Ever Pretend To Be Gay To Get A Job?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just seen the UK version of Queer Eye For The Straight guy and think the guys they've choosen for it are soo not as good as they could have been... prefer the ones in the US version ... I know a lots of straight guys I think would be better at giving other guys advice .. but they'd have to pretend to be ggay to get the job ... would you if it was a really cool - mega paid job at stake?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I probably would pretend to be gay, only if it wernt a public job or anything.

Then when i get it id act my normal straight self.
    I wouldnt not even for a job, why should i
    Their aren't many jobs where sexuality matters.
    Originally posted by Randomgirl

Oh yeah, go on www.s1jobs.com and see the advert for the Gay club toilet attendant! :lol:
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing
    Oh yeah, go on www.s1jobs.com and see the advert for the Gay club toilet attendant! :lol:
    I couldn't find it :(
    Sure, of course it depends on how gay they wanted me to be.

I cant be dealing with really camp poofy blokes, I find then irritating, it just strikes me as contrived and annoying. Just my view though.
    Originally posted by Randomgirl

no lots of women managers believe them to be more sensitive and social when theres every chancethey arent as the only difference is who they find sexually attractive being equal and alll.....

i know lots of girls who if they were selecting candidates say they would prefer gay men, when thats discrimination against straight people

pisses me off really cause i know loads of gays and like any group theres twats and lazy people like there are kind caring and funny people

acting camp is an entirely different thing though than somehow fitting in that your gay when you :p
    Hahha - I'd pretend for mega bucks, as long as by "pretend" you mean just lie and say I'm gay..

No action !!

No real pink pound action !!