Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Fao Rainbow Brite

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
you're inbox is full. Im literally only on here for two minutes, I need to go now and dont know when i'll be back so I have copied and posted the message here; its not too private so i dont care if any of you other nosey buggers are reading it. :)

i feel really crap about not getting a chance to speak to you recently. I've only been on at random times for five minutes to do my banking and things (like now) but I thought I should send you a message to say hi and just check you were ok. Its been really mad recently and Im about to finish college and go off on holiday, and move out when I return aswell, so i've not had much time for anything else, and Im really trying to be a good mum at the moment aswell, and spend a little more time with Jaz, especially as Im hoping by this time next year there'll possibly be another baby screaming away! I really hope you're alright, and I promise that as soon as I do get a good chance, i'll send you a message and we'll have a chat. I'll be off at 2am on June 14th for the holiday, so I'll more than likely stay up and try to pass the time by coming on here, so if I dont get a proper chance to talk to you before, maybe we could get a good chat in on that evening? hope you three are all great, miss you xxx

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    awww I never saw this at the time.
    *feels loved*