Home Anything Goes

Renault Clios

2»

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm sure go faster stripes are quite cheap. :D:p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Boy racers = cunts.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Capacity
    Boy racers = cunts.

    Haha, reminds me of a lad I met out who's idea of taking me out was to take me to a local supermarket carpark to sit in his car with his mates. Y'know, when they all go and gather around to show off in their fancy nancy cars.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    people with pimped out cars should be ran off the road... into a cementing truck. they fail to realize that they are niether fast nor furious, and even if they were they should still be brutally beaten within an inch of their life.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Heh. At this thread.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by my_name
    people with pimped out cars should be ran off the road... into a cementing truck. they fail to realize that they are niether fast nor furious, and even if they were they should still be brutally beaten within an inch of their life.

    *not kaffrin.

    that's the thing though, these cars aren't 'pimped out'... they look shit.

    example of pimp:

    post-6-50422-IMG_0214.jpeg

    see the difference between pimp and just 'shit' ? you don't need all this extra shit on your car, it's about taking it all off! idiots. :rolleyes:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    *not kaffrin.

    that's the thing though, these cars aren't 'pimped out'... they look shit.

    sorry. I consider pimped out when they are all done up to look shitty like what this thread is about.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    *not kaffrin

    then you misunderstand what pimp is. for ease of explanation, see any old gangsta rapper video, you'll not see a piece of shit 1.1 corsa with a body kit anywhere.

    real cars are made of metal, not airfix kits.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    People with modded cars = fannies.

    Just buy a decent car instead of buying a shite one and trying to make it good.

    I love you're thinking. Boy racers are so sad! Thier 15 year old girlfriends in the car with them arnt interested in them at all. They always eye me up when driving past.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by curiouslad
    They always eye me up when driving past.

    :lol: you are so bigheaded! :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm told that lads with big engines/exhausts only have 'em big to make up for something else they're lacking in. :yes:

    Wouldn't surprise me.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Big exhaust - Yes

    Big engine - Um....NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    and My_Name you need to learn what a pimped out car is, it has fuck all to do with bodykits and boyracers :rolleyes:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    Now, realise that the strong bass you need will make it impossible for you to actually listen to music, (should you be able to actually hear the fucking thing over the extremely large exhaust you installed earlier), because even playing The Doc Horatios' CD, "Disney Hits", will cause your entire head to vibrate.

    Oi! Don't bring my re-living primary school into this.
  • littlemissylittlemissy knit chick Posts: 9,972
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    *not kaffrin

    erm ... if you arent kaffrin, who are you? have i missed something?

    for once i agree with kiezo. and this thread has made me laugh so very much :lol:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by littlemissy
    erm ... if you arent kaffrin, who are you? have i missed something?

    he's a lazy barsteward who can't be arsed logging off my account and signing in with his own.

    and yes, mods, before you send me nasty PMs, i have told him not to do it anymore. :angel:
  • littlemissylittlemissy knit chick Posts: 9,972
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    he's a lazy barsteward who can't be arsed logging off my account and signing in with his own.

    and yes, mods, before you send me nasty PMs, i have told him not to do it anymore. :angel:

    heh. i was just really confuzzled :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by littlemissy
    heh. i was just really confuzzled :)

    join the club. i was thinking 'i wasn't awake at 7.30, was i?'
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by []\[]02
    Big exhaust - Yes

    Big engine - Um....NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    and My_Name you need to learn what a pimped out car is, it has fuck all to do with bodykits and boyracers :rolleyes:

    yes and you need to realize that over 4000 miles words are going to have slightly different meanings :rolleyes: boyracers is a word i've never even heard of actually.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    Oi! Don't bring my re-living primary school into this.

    Sorry, I was reading the Disney Song thread before this one :razz:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    Sorry, I was reading the Disney Song thread before this one :razz:

    Fair enough.

    The Bare Necessities has some sweet bass though. It could really pull the slags and intimidate the guys in the Nova next to you at the trraffic lights. Honest. :(
Sign In or Register to comment.