Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Urgent

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Do you take the pill with or with out water?

Comments

• Options
    Re: Urgent
    Originally posted by ice-babe
    Do you take the pill with or with out water?

Well, I personally put my pill in food and swallow it because I have great difficulty swallowing tablets in general. I don't think it matters as mine is still effective.
  • Options
    I take mine without water normally because they are that small they are easy to swollow without.
  • Options
    Without normally unless it gets stuck in me throat-sometimes I get a dry mouth so need water but generally no
  • Options
    Re: Re: Urgent
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    Well, I personally put my pill in food and swallow it because I have great difficulty swallowing tablets in general. I don't think it matters as mine is still effective.

same here.

and apparently you're less likely to feel nauseous after taking it if you take it with or after food. so yay and stuff.
  • Options
    Read what it says?

Or something.
  • Options
    It doesn`t matter. It doesn`t make any difference as long as you swallow it.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Originally posted by Miffy
    It doesn`t matter. It doesn`t make any difference as long as you swallow it.

thats what i thought. i only bother with water if i can actually be arsed going to get some :)
  • Options
    I just swallow it, like someone else said it's so tiny its easy to swallow without water. Unlike some huge great tablets you get!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith
    I just swallow it, like someone else said it's so tiny its easy to swallow without water. Unlike some huge great tablets you get!

I said that, anyway sometimes if I have a dry mouth or something I take water with it, but really it doesn't matter as long as you take it and swollow it.