Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Valium

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi, I just bought £10 worth of valium from a friend and in the bag he gave me there was 8 yellow 5mg pills, 2 white 7.5mg pills, and 2 pink 37.5mg pills!

Anyway I showed another friend of mine the pills he gave me and he was telling me there is no such thing as 7.5mg and 37.5mg pills and he called me a fool and ive been ripped off!

Any help please?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You're an idiot for wanting to take it in the first place.
    :o

Go fuck yourself
    37.5 sounds a bit strange ...have you tried googling it?
    What the hell? Valium is awesome. If you can't take uppers (like me) you might as well take downers. Being sober is the most boring thing that can ever happen in your life.
    Junker; I feel sorry for you if thats really your opinion, drugs can be entertaining, but, well if they've all you've got then you need to take a good look at yourself.

As for valium, there is absloutely no way you would ever get a 37.5mg tablet, that would pretty much kill you.

When I had any experience with legit valium they used to come in 1, 2, 5 and 10mg tablets. Your most likely to get prescribed 2mg tablets and told to take 2 or 3.

Your best source for information would be to go to a book store and get a book on prescription meds. In there they will tell you how many mg's are in each tablet the NHS prescribe. Shit you dont even have to buy it.

It could also be an illegal import, I've had pills I'm virtually certain were import valium pills. Diazepam is dirt cheap and grams can be bought for next to nothing on the open market.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Play nice there []\[]02 and I saw heaven. I'll look in to it for you I saw heaven, but I would strongly urge you not to go taking unidentified medication, it is way too risky......
    Indeed, unfortunately I dont have a prescription meds book, I've been meaning to get one for a while now, but I havent got round to it.

You could also put the markings into www.rxlist.com that might come up with something. Its very much US based but it might come up with somnething.
    Well my life just recently from bad, to worse, to even worse, to the worst it has ever been, ever. So I'd rather be fucked up all day or dead. Being sober is just too depressing.
    Originally posted by junker
    Well my life just recently from bad, to worse, to even worse, to the worst it has ever been, ever. So I'd rather be fucked up all day or dead. Being sober is just too depressing.
    reminds me of a song ...theres no more dancing ...now that i'm sober ...no more dancing ...no more laughter now that i'm sober ...

Do you honestly think being fucked up all the time will make you feel any better? My advice would be to try and talk it through with someone, you may realise it is less difficult to cope with than you thought. I know one thing for sure, in the long term getting fucked all the time won't help.
    recreational use of drugs is one thing junker but abuse is another. you are abusing drugs and therefore abusing yourself in a dangerous way. i've been there. i've been an abuser. in fact i've been what i call a garbage head. people usualy have a drug or drugs of choice but when your abusing yourself in this way for escape it becomes a matter of ...when your not near the drug you love ...you'll love the drug your near.
    does that make sense?
    using drugs for pleasure is one thing ...using them to escape your uncomfortable reality is another.
    do you want to tell what is so shit about your life mate? we are all anonymous names here so no need for fear or embaressment.
    remember ...every tunnel has a light at the end of it ...but some tunnels are longer than others ...i nicked that last line from someone on these forums.
    please talk.
    It's adolecent tennage angst really.

I'm jealous of everyone yet I have empathy for everyone too.

My parents recently grounded/restricted me to almost everything except reading and doing work. They found out I smoke (cigs) and they forced me to stop smoking them, which I think is completely pointless because I don't think I'm going to live past 25.

They act like I have no care in life and I'm not going anywhere by the way I'm making "poor" decisions. The fact is I'm a teenager and I make decisons just like every other teen and just because I'm their son doesn't make me special.

They're just really trying to control my life, while my friends parents aren't the soft, fruity, anal baby boomer types and they're all carefree. Plus physically the family is depressing but I don't really wanna talk about that.

I have "sever panic and anxiety disorder" according to my GP so that means no uppers what so ever.

Basically I'm just not who I want to be so I just want to either escape or just sleep forever.
    I'm sorry you feel that way mate, when your in the middle of a depressed period it is nigh on impossible to see the end of it. Your long term focus is totally lost.

I had similar feelings when I was a teenager, school was a shit place for me and my parents compounded the problem.

I felt like I needed to lash out at something but couldnt find any way of doing it.

Try exercising, I know that sounds like crap but running or something is an excellent way of getting rid of stress.

You could also phone/email childline or the samaritans, either of them would give you a trained ear to your problems.
    Most of us spend all our lives trying to be who we want to be, and even your idea of what that is changes over time, it just sounds like it gets to you a lot at the moment.

Bongbudda gives good advice junker, it all seems a bit much for you to handle at the moment by the sounds of it, but there is no need to give up or hit self destruct. If you do want to contact someone to get advice or support, you could tryChildline, you can call their helpline on 0800 1111, or The Samaritans helpline on 08457 90 90 90. It really does help to talk about it sometimes, and get it all back in perspective.

Excercising, as Bong mentioned, is also one of the most effective ways of dealing with stress and depression. If you are interested, have a look at theSite's article on
    boosting mental health through exercise, there are some links to articles on anxiety and panic attacks on the same page too.

You can get advice that may help you, there is no need to go through all this on your own.
    Yeah, there are always people who will listen and give good advice, I just kind of wish I'd known about them when I was 15-16.

Trust me, it may seem like nothing will change but it does, things in a lot of ways get a lot easier when you are older. Of course there are ugly things to worry about like the increase in interest rates but thats not an emotional stress as such.

We are offcially the caring section of thesite, your more than welcome to vent your feelings here without people saying 'huggles' for no apparent reason.
    []\[]02, I deleted your post becuse it was entirely inappropriate. Consider yourself warned, if you post like that again you will be banned.
    Good move LadyJade, especially as I had just commented that this section of thesite is normally really nice.

We disagree but for one reason or another we tend not to degrade ourselves with petty and pointless insults. (unlike the politics section)

On a side note, what has happened to the politics section recently? Grim.
    I don't know what has happened, but I agree the politics board is very grim at the moment, its quite aggressive. Some people are showing a lack of both self restraint and imagination.
    oh god ...i remember being told that exercise was a good thing but after an hour the first day ...there wasn't a second day!
    you know the kind of exercise where you sweat!!!!! if i sweat i'd expect to get paid for it. the kind of exercise with machines ...indoors ...not for me but ...
    the exercise that i did find to work and work fantasticaly was ...get a bus out of town with a small back pack full of butties and coffee and walk through the hills and mountains of wales. coastal and clifftop walks. lunch in a strange pub or cafe ...brief but pleasant and interesting meetings with total strangers ...the fresh air and scenery and escape from all the faces in my life ...one of the best medications i ever had for mind body and soul. sport? again not for me but ...the thing with fresh air and exercise is you go to bed at the end of the day and sleep healthily. hobbies and interests are good as well ...takes your mind elswhere ...away from where it is at the moment.
    my school and family life were the worst parts of life for me. i used to hear from older people how youth and school were the best days of your life ...which meant life could only get worse but as suspected at the time it was complete bollox. getting older does as bong says usualy means life gets far more interesting and therefore easier.
    i hated my father with a passion ...school seemed utterly pointless. i hated my familys attitude toward me ...
    lifes good now.
    have you tried this suspect batch of valium yet?
    Originally posted by LadyJade
    I don't know what has happened, but I agree the politics board is very grim at the moment, its quite aggressive. Some people are showing a lack of both self restraint and imagination.

I dont know whether you have seen but I publicly gave up, I just cant deal with Lukesh at all, its too depressing.

Rolly; I'd totally agree with you there, I loved Wales when I was there last, its quite unspoilt and under valued as a tourist destination, which of course is a good thing.
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I
    Rolly; I'd totally agree with you there, I loved Wales when I was there last, its quite unspoilt and under valued as a tourist destination, which of course is a good thing.
    doesn't have to be wales though ...lots of beautiful and remote places for a stroll.
    been thinking about something you said before ...about this being a caring forum ...never thought of it like that before but ...your right.
    I really dont know whether it has anything to do with drug use, to be honest I doubt it. I just think that we have regular people who post in this section and most of them are really rather decent people. Ahhh, its all got a bit gushy.
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I really dont know whether it has anything to do with drug use, to be honest I doubt it. I just think that we have regular people who post in this section and most of them are really rather decent people. Ahhh, its all got a bit gushy.
    i think it is basicaly cos we know that drugs can be dangerous and should be used with care and knowledge. we know people can fuck up big style whilst having mostly innocent pleasure.
    if you have come off the road at a certain spot it's only decent to warn other drivers.
    unlike what the powers that be would have people believe ...and the occasional poster in here ...most drug users are sensible and reasonably inteligent people who know the risks etc.
    Or at least if they dont know the risks they want to know the risks. The number of people who I have met who although they arent that schoolastic work like a beaver to find out about the drugs they are taking is quite high.
    Yeah I love you all, *GROUP HUG* :D
    Originally posted by CheeseOnToast
    Yeah I love you all, *GROUP HUG* :D
    love joy peace ...man.
    Who even thought up with the word 'huggles' anyway, is there a more sickly sweet word?
    Totally off topic but yeah I'd agree the drugs forum on thesite is the mosting caring, plus everybody can relate experiences and feelings well with eachother.
    Nobody belittles anyone or nobody (apart from the idiots) is made unwelcome.

I think it's time I went to bed...
    SHIT!
    Was reading up old posts on benzos and thought I'd reply totally forgetting that it was an old thread, just realised.

I apologise :lol:

These are really getting to my head...
    Just after reading over that those pink 37.5mg tablets were probably effexor.