Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Nudist camps

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Would anyone here get the guts to go?

Do you think we should show our bodies more, or ban nudist beaches all together?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    wen i was little my family always used to go to one. i didnt think anything of it to start with but as i got older i wore clothes, tho i have nothing against other people being naked
    bits and bobs have just been discussed about this over in a thread about sun bathing in the nud.

I would do it - although I havn't yet..... done skinny dipping - but I think playing beach vollyball in daylight is slightly different to running into a lake in moonlight under the influence of achool!

I think we should show are bodies more - but not force it on people..... so I think it is good to have nudist camps/beachs so that it remains personal choice.

FO
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I think it's the right thing. People have to seperate nakedness from sexuality in their minds, and this seems to be the way to do it. But no, I haven't the guts to do it -yet.
    with all this obesity about it doesn't sound like a good idea.
    I don't mind the naked, bare, nude, body. But I somehow find the whole concept of a whole camp full of nudists a bit strange.
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    I don't mind the naked, bare, nude, body. But I somehow find the whole concept of a whole camp full of nudists a bit strange.
    i've only seen them on the square telly ...usualy fat middle aged saggy people ...would you do a babq with your bits hanging out?
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    i've only seen them on the square telly ...usualy fat middle aged saggy people ...would you do a babq with your bits hanging out?
    Well, I've cooked meals in the nude with my "bits hanging out" before, so why not BBQ? Though mabye the use of some sort of splash guard to protect against spitting fat may be prudent?

Maybe you should use one of your hypothetical round tellys to watch programmes about middle aged nudists. Maybe that'd change your perspective?
    spitting fat may be prudent?

Maybe you should use one of your hypothetical round tellys to watch programmes about middle aged nudists. Maybe that'd change your perspective?
    oh i'v spat a bit of fat in my time MR!
    wouldn't the round telly make them ...well more round?
    goodnight and god bless.
    oh i'v spat a bit of fat in my time MR!
    And people have the gall to say I'm pervy! :lol:
    Well, I meant hot fat spitting out from your sausage. Oh, hang on, that may have sounded suggestive too. Doh!

You know, I just had a mental image of your sausage and fat that was nearly enough to turn me vegetarian! :eek:
    And people have the gall to say I'm pervy! :lol:

You know, I just had a mental image of your sausage and fat that was nearly enough to turn me vegetarian! :eek:
    can't stand vegetarian women ...they don't suck bone ...
    boys boys......always have to lower the tone hmm?
    Originally posted by Pepsi_104
    boys boys......always have to lower the tone hmm?

Know about nudity though dont you :p :eek2: :nervous:
    Originally posted by Renzokuken
    Know about nudity though dont you :p :eek2: :nervous:
    oh hush....you played too
    Re: Nudist camps
    Originally posted by MoonRat
    Would anyone here get the guts to go?

Nope. Don't think I could bare (LOL!) looking at 60 year old womans saggy tits and naked old men every time I turned my head.
    Originally posted by Pepsi_104
    oh hush....you played too

Hush, they know too much now :(
    with all this obesity about it doesn't sound like a good idea.
    haha :D

errrm, no i don't think i'd go to a nudist beach. it would feel rather odd.

But again, should sexuality and nudity mean the same thing? Just because somebody is obese doesn't mean they shouldn't have the freedom of nudity, or to feel beautiful. In fact at one time in history 'big' used to represent fertility and thus be seen as beautiful.

I have been naked outside around other people, actually after a few minutes it doesn't bother me because everyone's in the same boat. It's only your body, why not be proud of it?
    But again, should sexuality and nudity mean the same thing? Just because somebody is obese doesn't mean they shouldn't have the freedom of nudity, or to feel beautiful.

Thing is though, they aren't beautiful, and most normal people don't wanna see that shit.
    In fact at one time in history 'big' used to represent fertility and thus be seen as beautiful.

The only case I can think of where this is true is with Greek, Roman etc. Gods, and times have reaaally changed since then :razz:
    That Budweiser advert speaks for it all really.
    :no: nah, not my thing, id be too scared! :nervous:
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    Thing is though, they aren't beautiful, and most normal people don't wanna see that shit.

In your opinion. Some people are attracted to that, or do see big as beautiful. But there's no reason why people should feel ugly. In fact in some parts of the world to be 'overweight' is still seen as attractive.
    In your opinion. Some people are attracted to that, or do see big as beautiful.

Yeah, in my opinion and most other peoples'. I'm sure if you done a poll, most normal people wouldn't wanna see old, fat, saggy women naked, and you know they wouldn't.
    But there's no reason why people should feel ugly.

In a perfect world, yeah, but we both know that's not the case. Some people are ugly, and aaall the nudist beaches in the world ain't gonna change that.
    In fact in some parts of the world to be 'overweight' is still seen as attractive.

Yeah, and some parts of the world squeeze as many coils around a womans' neck as they can so as to lengthen it and they find that attractive. Thankfully though, we're not in those parts of the world :)
    if it comes down to sexyness then short term the kylie mignogs win hands down every time ...but it is short term. that sexyness becomes nothing more than image and ego ...not long lasting things to live with.
    real sexyness is within the person ...it's a sexyness that can last and last through all kinds of stuff.
    trouble is this world is a throw away society ...even of people ...when the image aint working any longer for the ego then ...move on to another.
    it gives geat pleasure living like that ...but little happines.
    all my years on this planet have taught me one solid indisputable fact ...those who seek pleasure will find it in many forms around every corner but ...they will be that busy chasing the never ending supply of pleasures this modern world has to offer ...thry will end up extremely unhappy. why? because they forgot to look for happiness.
    pleasure and happiness are only very loosely related but in this media soaked world ...people no longer know this truth.