Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Pillin

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I took half a pill last night, first time in months, it was a pretty shit night.. I don't like dropping when I'm out anymore, hopefully will never happen again.. I prefer it at a house party like ya know.. but it still messes me up these days, I really gone off it.. weird :(

AH well, I'm jsut a bit gutted I did it ya know, and I can't tell my missus cos she'll go mental, and I don't like hiding things from her.. I dunno.

As you can tell, I'm on a downer ! :(

Had a pretty poo time lately

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I`m coming up to 3 months off pills now and it is hard i know.

Half a pill is fuck all mate you should be feeling ok by tomorrow, it sounds like your more down because you caved in and took it just move on focus your mind on other things away from pills.
    Will do :thumb:

Cheers bro, I'm back on the weights now anyway and dieting, trying to get a 6 pack back !!

Pillin has no place on that diet unfortunately :D
    Originally posted by CheeseOnToast
    Will do :thumb:

Cheers bro, I'm back on the weights now anyway and dieting, trying to get a 6 pack back !!

Pillin has no place on that diet unfortunately :D

sounds like a good plan to me.

No offence but you got a kid on the way anyway so really you couldnt get pilled up every weekend or whatever it isnt right.

Me... well i havent got a plan as such just focusing my mind away from the scene.... going on holiday to benidorm in september so im looking forward to that, it feels a long way off though!
    Originally posted by rachie004
    mdma powder is much nicer..no shitty feeling the day after :cool:

:yeees: so you keep saying ;) MDMA mistress!

i think cheeseman should do what im doing try and take a year or 2 off then do pills again occasionally that should be great, well i hope it will be!
    :yeees: second time I've mentioned it

but it is great (ok third time)

it's sooooooooo good (fourth time) ((and its just not funny :p))

are you talking two years with NOTHING at all.. or just pills? I still have the few pills left from like 3 months ago :(

im laying off the stuff that fucks with my mind like pills and speed.. may do mushies now and again cos they dont mess me up too much thank god.

Hopefully by 6 months time i should be feeling the difference if i lay off the pills and speed.
    really though.. mdma powder :heart:

:lol: :razz:

*shuts up*

*shows you the door*

:p

when i next do something amazing im gonna keep teasing you with it..... :lol:
    you mean theres something better? :p:D

Well put it this way, if there is something better and i come across it before you that would gut you out to fuck which would be priceless :D
    maybe but if you come across it before me then I won't know it's better... alas it wouldn't bother me :razz:

well it all depends on what it is then really....time will tell :D