Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Growing hair

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm growing my hair out, i'm just wondering if anyones got any tips with what to do with the back to avoid any mullet-esque disasters?

also the hair at the back comes down to the bottom of my neck/shoulders, any help on how to put it up and out of the way (it's getting annoying tickling the back of my neck)

Cheers

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    firstly r u a girl or a boy
    thats a very good point and Bloke
    ok i'll make sure i dont tell you to wear pink clips or anything :p

could you not just tie it back with a bobble? and if its alot shorter at the front when it starts getting mullet like you could have the back trimmed
  • Flake_MustaineFlake_Mustaine Posts: 1,261 Wise Owl
    Totally. Get the back (and sides) trimmed as the rest of it grows, you'll avoid mullet-age for sure :) eventually it'll all grow over and then you can just let it all grow :)
    Before I got my hair cut it used to be quite long at the back. If you're male then you could always do what I do. I used to flick my hair up at the front and basically did the same thing at the back.
    Originally posted by UpsetChap
    Before I got my hair cut it used to be quite long at the back. If you're male then you could always do what I do. I used to flick my hair up at the front and basically did the same thing at the back.

How about you dont do that cos that sounds awful.
    Fuck off. It happens naturally on people with thicker hair at that length anyway. We're not talking gelling it up into a gareth gates row of spikes, you'd rub a little wax into the rest of your hair anyway to give it some definition. Naturally you'd do it to the back aswell. And as it gets pushed up by your shirt collar it starts to curl a little upwards anyway.

See, thats what happens when you don't have the same haircut as bill clinton, godders.
    Long hair on men is vile.

The only thing you'll attract are greasy ugly girls.
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    Long hair on men is vile.

The only thing you'll attract are greasy ugly girls.
    I don't think that is fair at all. A friend of mine has longish hair and his girlfriend is stunning.
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    I don't think that is fair at all. A friend of mine has longish hair and his girlfriend is stunning.

Ok.

Majority.