Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

its a bit long..not wanting answers...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right...:confused: Here's the thing i was seeing my kinda ex bf(simon) for a year and 3 mts(about 4 weeks ago) and now were having a break and time apart-stayed good mates and going to see how things go.....But a few weeks ago my Ex bf(who i was with a years and a half before simon)(alex) came to talk to me one night when i was out, anyway he walked me home and everything was all good. Now last week i went out with my two mates my Ex, and my break guy... simon and i spent the night flirting and been all over each other...and i realized how much i miss been around him, he was been so lovely and he later told me he still loved me and did miss me.
Now my Ex, he met up with me today and told me he wants me back and that he'll forgive me for sleeping with simon(likes its a crime) and was saying i only went out with him to upset him(alex) and as a re-bound thing. Both are not true. I really liked simon from the moment i met him that was before alex finished with me!! And alex was also saying how ive changed and he waited around for a year and a half for me to come back to him.... !! He also had a go asking me why i wanted to go with another girl and that he didnt want me to (like he has a say)!!
So anyway Alex stormed off and not heard from him, and im really not that bothered.
I just want to be with simon, he's more fun and just everything about him!! But i know he needs time, and time i can give him-the world is full of time.(also if he wants me... i just hope he can give it another go at some point when he's ready too...) Plus im enjoying been alone my confidence is flying, and with getting over been ill for so long its good to be along for a bit.
But what can i do about an angry ex?

Dont know why ive written this thread, im not asking for answers...

just anyone else been in this place...??...:confused:

Comments

• Options
    Cant say iv been in that situation, im having trouble getting one girl let alone 2.

But it does seem like youve answered your own question, if you like simon much more than alex then stick with him (if you get back together that is). Dont go back to alex just because you feel sorry for him, but i would suggest talking to him and saying your sorry. I think susie posted a new page about letting someone down lighty? Take a look there.

But try not to be mean to alex if you do let him down, it seems like you still like him as a friend so suggest staying friends or something maybe?

Just have a think before you do anything, dont want this to turn into one big mess.

Good luck anyway :)
  • Options
    Hun, if Simon means so much to you, then concentrate on him, your ex will come round :)
  • Options
    Urgh ex-boyfriends! Go for Simon, let Alex be mad for a bit, he'll sulk and then realise he has no real reason to sulk! If Simon says he still loves you, then give him a bit more time and start over again! Keep it casual, and fun to start with, otherwise you may get back to where you were before you went on a break.

Also enjoy being single for a bit!!
  • Options
    ..thanx ... seems like a plan... im just all over the place atm, cant keep track of my emotions, i lost a friend last week, she died from a blood clot, and i heardly hear from simon... im just soo down:(
  • Options
    ...just to add to it all alex messged me last night asking if i was out...i didnt reply.
    Now today i got another tex from him " How come you still wanna be my friend after you make me feel like nothing after you go off with all my mates? You degrade everyone in your selfish ways "

And again im not replying...

And you all say wait for simon... but i will, and want to, but what if he finds someone else or doesnt want me... its very hard to put your feelings on hold. *sigh*
  • Options
    Hun, scrap what i said, you need to forget about simon for a while, and wait for him to come to you. x
  • Options
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    Hun, scrap what i said, you need to forget about simon for a while, and wait for him to come to you. x

thats what im trying to do...

i keep gettin tex's from alex :mad: wish he'd leave me alone but if i reply he'll just kep doing it!
  • Options
    Originally posted by _Hermione_
    thats what im trying to do...

i keep gettin tex's from alex :mad: wish he'd leave me alone but if i reply he'll just kep doing it!

Reply and tell him to get lost, in a nice way :)
  • Options
    text alex back that if he wants to talk to you, he can ring you and have a proper converation rather than sending you abusive texts!

maybe simon just doesnt know how to cope with his feelings? give him time, and while youre doing that, give yourself time to be on your own. dont stress yourself about it!!:)
  • Options
    both sound like a plan... and a good plan at that! i seem to get a tex a day off alex now.... and he tryed calling me when i was in the pictures today:rolleyes:

oh well....!