Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

How many people have you shagged?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've lost count, but its pretty high (below 50?).. I've been behaving in the last few years since coming to NZ (Only 5 people in 2 years) but when I was in the UK I slept around quite a lot, it was a phase, I had fun.. I don't think I should be held against it :)
    What does anyone think of someone sleeping with 11/12 people by the time they're 15/16 ?
    hahaha why do I even bother?

could someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong, or is 17 just a little too naïve?
    Originally posted by Justin Sane
    I've lost count, but its pretty high (below 50?).. I've been behaving in the last few years since coming to NZ (Only 5 people in 2 years) but when I was in the UK I slept around quite a lot, it was a phase, I had fun.. I don't think I should be held against it :)

Hmm, it's not really a holding it against you thing, it's just the whole fact that you refer to it as fun... I personally just couldn't sleep with someone I didn't really care about and didn't really really trust, and there's just something not very attractive about someone who doesn't see it in the same light as me.... I don't think badly of people who do sleep around, it's their body, I just have real trust issues, and need to feel that that person is connected emotionally to me before we slept together. If they have had a high number of one night stands, it reduces my trust in them. In fact, it's almost better if they were drunken one night stands, as then they have some kind of excuse....
    Originally posted by CheeseOnToast
    What does anyone think of someone sleeping with 11/12 people by the time they're 15/16 ?

I would question there security, honesty and comiment - but if they are telling the truth, happy, open about then its up to them.... although I would proably be less willing to get up close and personal.
    I've slept with three guys.. My current fuck buddy has been with about 35 girls (he thinks! :rolleyes: ) and the other two guys were both virgins. It doesn't bother me how many girls he's slept with - to be honest, I don't know all that much about his past but I always insist on being careful.

After being with two virgins, I quite liked the idea of an experienced guy, just for a change! :naughty:

Edited cos I forgot to add my age: I'm 20 and my fuck buddy is 18 (bless him! ;))
    Originally posted by funkyone
    I would question there security, honesty and comiment - but if they are telling the truth, happy, open about then its up to them.... although I would proably be less willing to get up close and personal.

Yep, yep :yes:
    There's a really good article in Cosmo about men sleeping around.

I think sleeping around is a security and confidence issue just as much for lads as it is for girls.

For the record, I've slept with two people. It was a bit messy but I'm glad it happened the way it did.
    Originally posted by Kermit
    There's a really good article in Cosmo about men sleeping around.

In the June issue? I've read that, quite interesting. Though I don't think it represents the majority of the male population. :p
    cosmo-fucking-politan!!!! - i hate that mag!!
    all i can say is dont beleive what you read!!!! : )
    thats where the myth of the male g-spot comes from isnt it! haha!

Ok then girls, the concensus is from now on I lie!

"me? 35 girls?... No, i only sleep with people i truly care about"

Justin Sane - Get those lines ready mate!

: )