Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

tellys should be round ...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
the real world is.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hmmm, but if tv's we're wrong the electron gun thingy wouldn't easily shoot its stuff onto the screen - when its squarish its easy

(ive been drinkin to so I'm also speaking bollox)
    Originally posted by solid_L
    Hmmm, but if tv's we're wrong the electron gun thingy wouldn't easily shoot its stuff onto the screen - when its squarish its easy

(ive been drinkin to so I'm also speaking bollox)
    i've been working in the sun all day ...that's my excuse. not that irealy need an excuse ...
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    i've been working in the sun all day ...that's my excuse. not that irealy need an excuse ...

I've been workin all day on a till - been so boring and tiring on my feet all day

bollox to working - works for idiots and people who aren't in bands
    I've been workin all day on a till - been so boring and tiring on my feet all day

bollox to working - works for idiots and people who aren't in bands
    my balls are killing me ...the balls of my feet that is. my knees are killing me. my shoulders are killing me ...been drilling into rock all day. my hands are killing me. i have sunburn that's killing me. that many things are killing me i could well be killed tonight.
    What do you do rolly?
    What do you do rolly?
    i drill holes into rock at the moment.
    i have to fence off a piece od lasnd ...the soil is very shallow around the oprimiter so i can't sink fence posts in. so ...i'm drilling into the rock ...a series of holes to make a ten inch sqaure and then chissel ...then drill then chisell.
    after about a ten hour day i have manged to put four posts in! then cement 'em in. same tomorrow.
    i have about twenty posts to put in ...i'll either be fucking dead before the weeks out or i'll have a body like arnoldeggandbaconburger.
    A circular TV would be nifty - as long as the screen was mildly rectangular. Haveing a bubble TV would be weird - to see any of the picture you'd need one as large as your wall! The TV in here is a sort of squishy shape, so it's on its way to being a circle/rounded.