Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

you homosexuals are to blame!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
for obesity.
norman tebbit says so and he's an important kind of person.
please ...oh god pleeeeeeease! if your old enough to vote ...for fucks sake don't vote for the idiot party ...otherwise known as the conservatives.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: you homosexuals are to blame!
    Originally posted by morrocan roll

norman tebbit

We need Norman Tebbit like we need a hole in the head. Oi Norman - on yer bike!
    I thought he was dead.

Has the "Chingford skinhead" ever actually said anything that wasn't a pile of horse-shit?
    Originally posted by Infinite
    I thought he was dead.

Has the "Chingford skinhead" ever actually said anything that wasn't a pile of horse-shit?
    this guy was the tory party chairman for years. i can't remember anything coming from his mouth that ever made sense. how do these people get such important jobs?
    his latest rant is about 'buggary'.
    because the labour party have been teaching people about the joys of buggary families no longer sit down together to eat a propper meal ...so we now have an explosion of obesity ...
    is there anyone on these boards that sees even a glimmer of human inteligence/knowledge ...in a statement like that?
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Um, sorry, but what does "obesity" mean? I see you using it a lot lately, and my translator didn't shed much light on the meaning...
    it means "fat" or overweight :)
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by solid_L
    Oh. Yes, that makes sense. Thanks.
    Originally posted by solid_L
    but only when you spell it right ...'i'.

is there anyone on these boards that sees even a glimmer of human inteligence/knowledge ...in a statement like that?

i cant see much human intelligence in a hell of a lot of the stuff people are saying and doing.. politicians.. tv.. my "friends"..
    please, make people nicer and interested in something other than big brother and the fit farm!:mad:
    Originally posted by burningwings
    i cant see much human intelligence in a hell of a lot of the stuff people are saying and doing.. politicians.. tv.. my "friends"..
    please, make people nicer and interested in something other than big brother and the fit farm!:mad:
    people who watch such stuff need counceling or a brain transplant.
    people who watch such stuff need counceling or a brain transplant.

i agree. or preferrably both.
    do you think anything (tv programs, politics, entertainment in general) will get better in the near future?
    i agree. or preferrably both.
    do you think anything (tv programs, politics, entertainment in general) will get better in the near future?
    i watch very little telly. from what i see it seems to get worse. watching people decorate to me is like watching fucking paint dry!
    reality tv? it used to be about escapism and or education. now it's reality tv ...how the hell you can be entertained watching mr average doing whatebver he's doing is totaly beyond me.
    i watch very little telly. from what i see it seems to get worse. watching people decorate to me is like watching fucking paint dry!
    reality tv? it used to be about escapism and or education. now it's reality tv ...how the hell you can be entertained watching mr average doing whatebver he's doing is totaly beyond me.

same.. i do watch an awful lot of the films that they put on around 11ish though, as i can never sleep.
    aha..so youre a fan of the paint dry topic that's somewhere on here then? i like the concept of big brother, but they keep putting stupid people who havent got anything interesting to do or say in the house and making it uninteresting.. unfortunately i know it's going to be the main/only topic of conversation at school and in town for many weeks. :(
    same.. i do watch an awful lot of the films that they put on around 11ish though, as i can never sleep.
    aha..so youre a fan of the paint dry topic that's somewhere on here then? i like the concept of big brother, but they keep putting stupid people who havent got anything interesting to do or say in the house and making it uninteresting.. unfortunately i know it's going to be the main/only topic of conversation at school and in town for many weeks. :(
    i didn't know there was a thread about watching paint dry!
    all in all ...the phrase dumbing down comes to mind.