Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Confused

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi everyone this is my first post here so hello to everyone

well my problem is that i'm on the pill and have been on it for couple years, well 2weeks ago i stopped taking it for a week so i came on but went i started taking it again 7days later i was still on and have been now for 2weeks this has never happened before and i dont know why its happen, also about 3weeks ago i first had sex (we used protection) and sinces then i get this pressure inside me down there and its uncomftable and one side is bit bigger then the other, i know i should go to the doctors but im worried they will want to do an inturnal and i dont want one as my cousin had a bad experience when she had one done and shes put me off, i would like to know if anyone here has had the same happened to them or give me adviced on what it might be

thanks alot

Comments

• Options
    You'll have to be more specific - which pill you were on an stuff - for people to give advice. But to be honest I think you'll have to go to the doctor. Anything people say here is no more than opinion and this sounds serious.

If you really don't want to see your GP you could phone NHS Direct on 0845 46 47 but if they can't help they'll tell you to go to the doctor, they can't diagnose anything over the phone.
  • Options
    Don't be afraid of an internal exam - it may not even be necessary. It could be the pill you are in. Some women suffer from breakthrough bleeding on the pill which means that the particular pill they are taking is unsuitable for them.

Perhaps you could make an appointment with the practice nurse at your GP surgery? You might find it easier talking to a female and she'll be fully trained to help you out.

:)
  • Options
    im taking microgynon 30 and always have done, well i dont know what to called it but i'l just say the bit before my womb i feel pressure there and one side of it is more bigger then the other, i know its only opinions but it'll make me feel bit less worried if i have some ideas what it could be, thank you anyway piccolo, and thank you bumblebee i might just do that but i didnt think there was a nurse at my doctors ive never seen one there
  • Options
    This might be a bit daft, but do you think it could be your appendix? (Not a biologist I may be way off).
  • Options
    i dunno, it dont hurt and when i press down on the spot it dont hurt so im not sure
  • Options
    Originally posted by Liana
    i might just do that but i didnt think there was a nurse at my doctors ive never seen one there
    Your GP surgery must have a practice nurse!