Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

perfect except for the bf

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello people,

Ive recently been getting on really well with this lovely girl at work, we got each others numbers and txting each other that we wanna rip each others clothes off and basically we know that we like each other get on really well etc. But here comes the dilemma shes got a boyfriend shes going on holiday wiv him soon but shes said to me she doesnt recon its gonna last long after. Thing is though i really want something to develop from this but i dnt really know where i stand and what to do at the minute, how does everyone think i should play it?

Laters

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think you should leave her alone and have some respect for fellow human beings. Just think how you would feel if you were in a relationship with someone who was behaving as she is on the side. You'd be gutted. Who wouldn't?

If she is unhappy in her relationship then that is something she has to work out with her boyfriend rather than vent her frustrations by flirting with you.

Harsh but it is my opinion.
    ok i've been in pretty much the same situation, met this girl who was seeing someone, but we both liked each other, we just kept things as friends, but her b/f dumped her and we got together shortly after (not together anymore, but thats a different matter)

basically if she likes you and doesn't want to keep seeing this other guy, then she should tell him, but for the now i would leave well alone
    Yeah, I got in trouble a couple of times for getting involved with girls in relationships: best thing to do is leave them, no matter how hard it is. End of the day: if she did like you she would break up with her boyfriend for you soon enough - she's probably going on this holiday more out of guilt than for feelings for him.

Just give her time

(and if that fails - try making her jealous:D)
    Re: perfect except for the bf
    Originally posted by EssexBoy

"But here comes the dilemma shes got a boyfriend shes going on holiday wiv him soon but shes said to me she doesnt recon its gonna last long after."

Hmmm...maybe she just wants a booty call! If she was that unhappy she would leave her bloke.
    Stay away until her and her fella aren't going out anymore, then see how things go. There's no rush, especially while she's got a boyfriend. Until then, have some fun and find someone who's not got a boyfriend; much less trouble.