Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

coming out partys

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    Gonna expand on that with valid, well thought out, reasoning?

Nah, thought not.

I would rake through a million and one Rangers, Celtic..or just Glasgow-orientated posts, but it's 7.20AM. So, mentioning of it just now is enough :)

Toodles.
    :confused:
    Seems strange to me, though not as strange as divorce parties...
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing
    Is that the cunt who said the first thing he'd buy was an organ for his local church? Thank fuck he's on Orkney is all I can say.

No. :p Thats Cameron. Brian is the cool dude who done SM:TV when he got out. :thumb:
    hmm a coming out party for someone you dont know if they ready to come out to everyone yet, some things are best left to indivudual to know, and for those who need to know, to know, and can tell when they want then

how about a party just to celebrate his singleness??? he mite like that to say "life carries on"
    Originally posted by wheresmyplacebo
    hmm a coming out party for someone you dont know if they ready to come out to everyone yet, some things are best left to indivudual to know, and for those who need to know, to know, and can tell when they want then

how about a party just to celebrate his singleness??? he mite like that to say "life carries on"

good point, the only prob with that if that his ex is also my best mate :crazyeyes

he says he's ready to come out, and he's proud of it, but with the current situation, it would be a problem.
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    People have coming out parties? :eek2:

I knew a girl who boyfriend used to go to a lot of coming outta prison parties .. cos all his mates were locked up.