Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

crumbling away

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i know i seem to be doing this a lot but i feel like my world is crumbling around me. my 2 best friends have split up and it's my fault because i told one of them about what the other had been up to. i feel so gulity snd phsyically ill now. i didn't want this to happen but it has and i caouldn't see the other one in so much pain after the other said that they didn't feel happy in the relationship. i've had loads of problems with guys lately. i can't grasp on reality. i feel shit, really shit. i've been confided in too much, my head is pounding.life has become so difficult in the last few hours. and i have no escape, none at all. i've had 3 guys muck me about lately and i'm really angry about it all. i'm having to spend so much of my time traveling and it's getting to me. tomorrow i have to travel for 3 hours to do 4 hours worth of work.

what can i do to help me feel better?

i feel like my life is suffocating me, and i cannot get out anyway.

i've been listening to strawberry gashes by jack off jill for the past 3 hours constantly.......i'm going insane..................what do i do? i honestly feel like smashing my head against a wall, till my skull breaks/i pass out.

life is so shiting hard at the moment and i don't know how to get though any more

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    You need some medical help and soon.
  • Options
    Re: crumbling away
    Originally posted by luby
    life has become so difficult in the last few hours.

Um, maybe you need to give it some time to settle down then?

And I agree with Bumblebee if you really are feeling this terrible and it's happening almost constantly; there are plenty of people you can talk to and plenty of ways to be helped. You're a teenager; life can be a little bit tough sometimes, you go through a couple of unpleasant blokes, your mates split up with their boyfriends... it's not fun but most people can deal with it. Now, either a) you're wallowing and being self-pitying in which case you need to pull yourself together and grow some balls, or b) you're unable to cope with daily stresses because they upset you too much, in which case you really do need to talk to someone professional and think about getting proper medical help.

I hope I don't sound too clinical and unsympathetic, but I'm trying to be constructive; I'm sure lots of people say to you 'oh you poor thing, do tell us about your problems' but I don't really think that's what you need.
  • Options
    Re: crumbling away
    i know i seem to be doing this a lot but i feel like my world is crumbling around me. my 2 best friends have split up and it's my fault because i told one of them about what the other had been up to. i feel so gulity snd phsyically ill now. i didn't want this to happen but it has and i caouldn't see the other one in so much pain after the other said that they didn't feel happy in the relationship. i've had loads of problems with guys lately. i can't grasp on reality. i feel shit, really shit. i've been confided in too much, my head is pounding.life has become so difficult in the last few hours. and i have no escape, none at all. i've had 3 guys muck me about lately and i'm really angry about it all. i'm having to spend so much of my time traveling and it's getting to me. tomorrow i have to travel for 3 hours to do 4 hours worth of work.

what can i do to help me feel better?

i feel like my life is suffocating me, and i cannot get out anyway.

i've been listening to strawberry gashes by jack off jill for the past 3 hours constantly.......i'm going insane..................what do i do? i honestly feel like smashing my head against a wall, till my skull breaks/i pass out.

life is so shiting hard at the moment and i don't know how to get though any more

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a more articulate version of Rudeboy.

People hoarde you with advice to go see a doctor yet you insist to flood our screens with all this mad crap with how your world is naff.

GET SOME RUDDY HELP AND STOP TURNING TO THE INTERNET EVERYTIME YOU FIND A SPLIT END IN YOUR LANK HAIR :|

Sorry, but I'm sure people will agree. You do take the mick with refusing pointblank any help to yourself.
  • Options
    to be honest, i'm scared of getting help...
  • Options
    to be honest, i'm scared of getting help...

Well, you chain yourself to a life of self decay.

A lot of it is down to being a teenager; you'll grow out of it. There are more to lads, mates and fitting in.

There is self discovery, family, self success and all the other poncey self appreciative titles you can come up with.

I'd have a chin wag to your Mum who probably has a fair idea how depressed you are if all you play is thrashy stuff to muffle your cries, yanno?
  • Options
    I agree with 1983.

You have to get help. Every time you make a thread like this you get the same response. Get help. Please.

There's only so much help that people on a message board can give.

You don't have to do it by yourself. Tell your mum. Don't you think she'd want to know if you were unhappy? Just show her this thread if you can't think of what to say.
  • Options
    Go for a run, do some exercise.
    And listen to classical chillout music. Really good for relaxing I have found!!