Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

crack use in teenagers

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
on the weekend i ended up in a really horrible situation, where iw went to a frieds house for the first time and he turned into a veg on drink and hash. then more mates of his came over. and they started using crackand shit. this scared me and i left with a couple of other people. these people were 13/14/15.....and i was gobsmacked. this guy has had his life ruined by his mum dying of a herion OD, and he's using crack.........that just amazed me. crack is one thing on my list of things i would never ever do. they was loads of heavy drinking of spirits going on as well, i just thought that this was so fucked up. if they carry on like this they are gonna end up getting so ill. i don't really know much about crack, apart from that it's evil, evil evil stuff that pushes people down and down and down........and i just can't believe anyone would want to use the stuff, let alone 13/14/15 years who have their whole life ahead of them. i know that the school they come from has had some problems with drugs, but this is seriously fucked up. i'm no longer going to go anywhere near this guy, or any of his mates, i don't want to get pulled into this one, i actually don't want to have anything to do with it. i have talked to people about this and they have said that they have seen it happen before and kids of my age die.....the number seems to be rising and it's discusting and horrible. why? it's not like it's a cheap high or anything....why?

Luby

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Where are you from luby?

Crack is just a dirty smelly drug in my opinion and would never touch it but if your living in the ghetto crack is your drug.

Well the answer to why they take it is that they want to do it and cant resist it again and again once they try it.
    You are very sensible luby.

Those kids are on the path to self destruction stay away.
    you said you are walking away from this situation and these people ...sensible ...very sensible words but ...thats all they are.
    those words will become wisdom and wisdom can be a safeguard for your heart and soul only when you actualy put this very sensible attitude into real action. choose wisdom.
    people didn't seem to believe me when i said a few months ago that organised crime ...the villains at the top of the pile ...in manchester, are turning heavily against people dealing in crack.
    it's not because they have suddenly become caring ...it's because the reality of crack is a huge threat to them.
    when their own are dealing in it and being tempted to have a smoke ...everything falls apart. no one can be trusted.
    organised crime are doing their utmost to kill the supply of crack ...very difficult with it being so easy to cook up from the coke they sell but ...it's actualy going down in manchester.
    Originally posted by Shogun
    Where are you from luby?

Crack is just a dirty smelly drug in my opinion and would never touch it but if your living in the ghetto crack is your drug.

Well the answer to why they take it is that they want to do it and cant resist it again and again once they try it.

i've moved so many times (over 20 and i'm only 14) i don't where i'm from. but for the moment i'm on the costa del sol in spain. i jsut can't believe these kids are this stupid. drugs are not a great thing to get into, but crack is the worst. and how the hell did they get from smoking a bit of hash to that, i dred to think
    The problem is that because crack has been made out to be so evil and dangerous it has become the more rebelious thing anyone can do (almost).

Teenagers, especially ones which have problems at home/school/etc. quite often want to just stick two fingers up to the whole world. They are invincible and they have a genuine sense of not giving a fuck that comes from being quite young.

Now, what better way to say "fuck off" than to smoke rocks?

Used to be that you could smoke some hash and that would be enough, but, things change.

Unfortunately there are always going to be people on the path to self destruction.
    My lil bro and his friends were using my flat as a crack den last year.
    I was working 13 hour shifts and I would come back to find lumps of it in my microwave, all the spoons bent and black and my bro and his mates smoking, snorting and passing out in the livingroom. I spent all my time that i wasn't at work in the students union just to get away from it. I mean, I smoke hash but cracks different!
    He wouldn't listen to me at the time but luckily he stopped! He lives in Aberdeen now with my best mate. I think he still does coke occasionally but not like he used to.

I think it's stupid and you're sensible to keep away from it!

Lol x
    Aside from the horrific addiction it is physically a very nasty drug. It will burn you out very fast indeed, much faster than even a heavy speed freak.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    It's a nice buzz tho.

I don't mean washed up shite either - proper rocks :yes: Leaves you speechless. :yum:
    Weekender Offender 
    I like a nice pipe!
    Weekender Offender 
    Originally posted by Skive
    It's a nice buzz tho.

I don't mean washed up shite either - proper rocks :yes: Leaves you speechless. :yum:
    I didnt like it at all. Intense but not in a pleasant way.
    The onset of a fat dose of meth was more than enough for me. I'm glad I cant get it, there is no way I could trust myself with it at all.
    Even though i don't smoke crack i don't see why J someone who smokes crack on occasion can be a total and utter dick towards you and resulting in you not being around them whatsoever, it's a persons choice what they try.

How about someone who takes loads of acid or ecstacy?
    The people I've met who have done and do loads of acid are either really really nice, softly spoken and lovely, or are just fucking wierd and have a nasty evil streak in them.
    Originally posted by Shogun
    How about someone who takes loads of acid or ecstacy?

I don't smoke loads of crack.

...but I do like it once in a while. Everyone is always shocked to hear that you can smoke crack recreationally. I don't have a problem with it and neither to my mates!
    Weekender Offender 
    I don't smoke loads of crack.

...but I do like it once in a while. Everyone is always shocked to hear that you can smoke crack recreationally. I don't have a problem with it and neither to my mates!

I never said you did, it's just the way j was coming across there...i don't goive a fuck if you smoke crack or not, really though, it's a persons choice and if someone came up to me and told me they smoked crack....waoh big fucking deal, i know there's alot of people out there who would never talk once to a crack head.)yet again not u skive).
    I think if someone I knew was doing it every now and then I would be a little taken aback. Mainly because I really dont even know anyone who even touches coke.

I guess as with any drug, some people can just take it or leave it, but with others its full on love with the first smoke.
    crack is for middle aged company executives with limp dicks
    Everyone is always shocked to hear that you can smoke crack recreationally. I don't have a problem with it and neither to my mates!

You're in the minority. It gets to most people after a while.

Be careful. :)
    Originally posted by Super-human
    crack is for middle aged company executives with limp dicks

Really? News to me. :rolleyes:
    Originally posted by Blagsta
    You're in the minority. It gets to most people after a while.

Be careful. :)

It is a lush rush but it does make me feel severely unhealthy afterwards which I don't like. My lungs tighten up and it fucks up your throat. I've done it on only a few occassions in the last year or so.

It's only nice because we do it so rarely. It's weird - I'm not really that fond of coke and have no problems keeping my crack usage down but I had more of a problem with the way I used to take pills?
    Weekender Offender 
    Cocaine is one of the most destructive drugs there is, more so if washed up.
    Cocaine is one of the most destructive drugs there is, more so if washed up.

I don't really wash up anymore. I don't think it's worth it. I hardly ever buy coke now and only buy crack if it it's the real deal - Proper rocks!
    Weekender Offender 
    What do you mean by proper rocks? Freebased with ether?
    Freebased with ether?

:yes:

And I know where the Ammonia is - less flammable.

You can tell quite quickly how good your coke is if you wash it up.
    Weekender Offender 
    Well supposedly thats why crack was invented, as a test for the quality of coke that was imported into New York. But then I've heard it blamed on Mexicans, the CIA....and many others.
    You can tell quite quickly how good your coke is if you wash it up.

Thats why people started freebasing - to wash out impurities and check the purity. There are cuts now which don't wash out.
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Well supposedly thats why crack was invented, as a test for the quality of coke that was imported into New York. But then I've heard it blamed on Mexicans, the CIA....and many others.

Aaaah, you beat me to it :)
    Now before rocks were invented couldnt you used to be able to smoke cocaine paste through ether, and didnt some rock star manage to blow his plane out of the sky doing this?

Or is that some bollox myth?