Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

whose proud of their uni

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by undertoner
    Im at sheffield hallam, dunno why people bother with hoodies esp when they cost somthing like £18. Everybody dident like wearing their high school logo on their jumpers so why do it at uni when they dont have to?

Saw quite a few people in their first year wearing them at the start of the academic year, havent seen people wearing em for a long time - think the novelty of being in a uni wore off on them.

that was my first choice for uni, though i've decided not to go this year. i've seen a few people where i live wearing the hoodies.
    avoid UoG

i would most definitely say my uni is crap........i applied to Greenwich University (which im sure is a great campus) but instead they sent me to this shitty little campus in Chatham, Kent.......I can't stress enough how badly they conned everyone who finds themselves here, absolute bastards. The campus itself isnt too bad, but the location........its like one big council estate (and they dont put that in the prospectus), nothing like the nightlife of London that I was looking forward to or promised, guess im lucky im finished my second year now, prolly wont be going back if work placement works out alrite....
    Dead proud of my uni (Keele), love it here, being accepted has definately changed my life in a positive wayl. Though still, exams :(