Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

aLL OVER

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
can i just say NO MORE EXAMS!!!!!!

PISS UP TIME!!!!

odd exeprience of un first year though i truly do dislike the socal life in it i like my course itself :) and i jus go clubbin bk homecause i livein london

oooh and randomgirl how was inorganic for u???
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Nice one on finishing.....

Wish I was still a student so I could shout I HAVE FINSHESD and then go to the pub with a good excuse apart from that fact that the day is over!
  • Options
    Re: aLL OVER
    Originally posted by wheresmyplacebo
    can i just say NO MORE EXAMS!!!!!!

PISS UP TIME!!!!

odd exeprience of un first year though i truly do dislike the socal life in it i like my course itself :) and i jus go clubbin bk homecause i livein london

oooh and randomgirl how was inorganic for u???
    It wasn't great but it wasn't too bad either. Or at least it could have been worse.

I feel more exhausted and tired tho than happy to have finished. I think I'd probably feel different if I felt that I had done well tho.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    lucky for some. i finish on monday though. all my mates finish at the beginning of june though. never mind :)
  • Options
    resits next for me :thumb:
  • Options
    Bah, I don't finish until the 25th of June. Well done for sticking with Chemistry, I abandoned it after the first year. Physical Chemistry is murder.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Infinite
    Physical Chemistry is murder.

agreed, but i done best on that exam cause i just learnt the formulas without trying to understand it
  • Options
    Physical Chemistry is murder.
    Organic chemistry is worse. Imo.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Randomgirl
    Organic chemistry is worse. Imo.

Organic Chemistry definitely has the most difficult lab work. All my experiments seemed to produce the same cloudy solution.

Grignard's are the work of the devil.
  • Options
    Organic Chemistry definitely has the most difficult lab work. All my experiments seemed to produce the same cloudy solution.

Grignard's are the work of the devil.

as our organic practical guy said once, all your gonna be making for enxt 6 weeks is clear solutions and white crystals, and more white solids

my grignard went perfect :p it aint hard just takes forever, all the time!!!! 10 hours making 1gram of product!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by wheresmyplacebo
    as our organic practical guy said once, all your gonna be making for enxt 6 weeks is clear solutions and white crystals, and more white solids

my grignard went perfect :p it aint hard just takes forever, all the time!!!! 10 hours making 1gram of product!!!
    I liked the practicals. Well maybe liked is too strong a word. But I'm ok at practicals. It's the theory that gets me.