Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Math - trigonometri

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Zalbor, I asked for help and not for a lecture.
    I am pretty decent at math, and my grade isn't bad. But being that I was sick for the most of last year, and spent more time with doctors than class, and when I was in class I was on strong medication which made it hard to concentrate, I lack some basics which we went through then - and that I tried to catch up on before my test today.

My test today went okay, and now I can only wait for my grade. Succeeded to answer everything, and to find (hopefully correct) solutions.

So while I thank you for your time and help attempted, I am not fond of your criticism, as I seriously don't think that it's deserved.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    Zalbor, I asked for help and not for a lecture.
    ...But being that I was sick for the most of last year...
    I am not fond of your criticism, as I seriously don't think that it's deserved.
    I'm sorry, I didn't know that. I thought you were only being lazy (as I was for much of the time). The "lecture" wasn't intended to be cririsism, only advice to avoid problems that I almost had.
    It's good to know that it went well after all, and I wish you success. I hope you're over the sickness too, and be well from now on.
  • Options
    Thank you :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Randomgirl
    Seeing as you know only one angle but two lengths you need to use the "cosine rule".

Cos A = (b squared + c squared - a squared) / 2bc
    the cosine rule is: a squared = b squared + c squared -2bc cos A

A being the angle a being the opposite side.
    you can rearrange the letters to fit your thingy without changing the formula

you're diagram is kinda unclear though and i couldnt be bothered to read what everyone else wrote