Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The last drug on my list

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
DMT

The holy grail of the pyschadelics(sp) and almost as hard to find

Does anyone actually know if this stuff exsists in this country or like the holy grail is it a legend never to be found? Im pretty astute at getting what i want but this is proving to be a toughie.

So any reports of sightings?

This is my last trip into the depths of the human mind!

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    Make it. My mates did.

It took a lot of effort for something that none of us really liked in the end but I've never found any other way of getting hold of it. There's a method for makign it out of Pharlaris grass on Erowid - that's what my mates did I think.

It shreds your lungs though. :yuck:

Fly Agarics instead. :yes:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    It is about as with virtually anything really, if you know the right people it is about.

I personally havent seen it in ages, its far more of a hippy thing and I really only ever had very loose ties to the sqwat/hippy scene in London.

As Skive said it can be made at home, but then that can be an expencive venture, especially as you may well fuck it up.

As for the product itself, I loved it, its basically like condensing a four hour mushie trip into about 5 mins, with a massive physical rush too.

It can be very frightening and its effects on the heart etc. could well do you damage.

It is certainly not for the in-experienced tripper and its certainly not a drug to take lightly.
  • Options
    Hi there

You might want to read the following to get clued up on all the facts first:

TheSite factsheet on DMT

Erowid's DMT vault

Take care,

Susie