Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Shrooms from camden

Are they any good to start off with?
Me and my mates are thinking of trying them and this is the only place we kno where to get them.
I have a free house in a few weeks and plan to get a couple of the lads down for a lads (+me) night.
I was just wondering aswell what happens when your on shrooms so i know what to expect.

Thanks
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Shrooms from camden
    Originally posted by Zella
    Are they any good to start off with?
    they should be very good. don't underestimate them. they are a very strong hallucagenic ...meaning you will be having visual ...auditory and other sensual hallucinations. you may find yourself seeing music ...feeling colours. alice in blunderland ...have a nice trip.
    the law is an utter ass by the way.
    you can buy this incredibaly strong drug legaly ...but can't buy weed ...madness.
  • Options
    After you eat them within about 20 minutes you should start to feel a bit of a body buzz, like your really stoned, then it develops on from there getting very intense especially whenever you close your eyes and think about things, it will last around 5/6 hours more than likely.

But it all depends on how many you eat.
  • Options
  • Options
    I think for your first time then between 1/2 a tub each or 2 tubs between three would be a good dose. Thats based on you getting a 30g tub of wet mushies.
  • Options
    We got 3 tubs of thia(sp) i wanted truffles but they were only 2 shrooms a box and the boys wouldnt go for it.
    im setting my bf some cos he didnt want to buy so i dnt think i'll get to fucked. but im a lil bit scared in case i got nuts and think i can fly or something.

Is it bad to do them on an emtpy stomach? Cos well i dnt eat much these days. But if i have to i will eat something.
  • Options
    I dont' think eating really matters with shrooms, just don't think you'll have a bad trip because then you will freak out, just chill and go with whatever happens.
  • Options
    Physically they are amoung the safest drugs you can do.

However they can be a strong trip, I would recomend for your first time you doing 1/2 a tub. If that isnt strong enough after an hour then maybe take a couple more, but dont over do it.
  • Options
    Yea,the first time i done them i ate half a 30gram bag, it was good and i could have taken more of them easily, next time i'll go for a full bag.
  • Options
    i read an article in guardian about the market stools in London where you can buy the shrooms.
  • Options
    Originally posted by crossfire
    i read an article in guardian about the market stools in London where you can buy the shrooms.

:eek:
  • Options
    First of all Zella you have to remember that 99% of any news reporting about trips is rubbish.

People do not think they are an orange and peal themselves, they do not in the main think they can fly and throw themselves out of a window.

In fact in virtually every case of people doing too much of any trip they will just sit in a corner having an introspective nightmare. They will not really be able to get up and about and do anything.

There are a few exceptions to this rule. PCP being one of them, but the likelyhood of you being able to get that and wanting to take it are very small.

Mushies and LSD are, even in massive doses, unlikely to make you go on some horrible rampage.

Low doses of either are unlikely to cause you any problems what so ever. I am just talking about the possible problems because they are there, they are in the main very unlikely.

I have seen people and been with people who have taken massive doses of LSD, mostly they are far too indecisive and stuck inside their own thoughts to be a danger to themselves or others.
  • Options
    mostly they are far too indecisive and stuck inside their own thoughts to be a danger to themselves or others.

That is very true, i've seen some people who were so messed up on all sorts of drugs that they just couldn't do anything except stare and stare, they didn't pose a danger to anyone or anything,except maybe themselves.
  • Options
    In my experience with people who are somewhat sucicidal and then take a lot of acid (unwise I know, but well he was a mate) it makes them think too much to do anything.

Yes it can plunge you into serious dispare but your far from being decisive. The acid makes you think about it far too much and you dont end up doing anything.

I've known someone who thought he was dead for about an hour and a half, that was a bit strange, he wouldnt really walk anywhere and we had to get home from a club. It was my birthday too which was a bit shit of him.
  • Options
    That always seems to be the thing on big events, someone gets too fucked, it always happens. My friend who was looking forward to going out(hadn't been in a while), well he got extremely drunk, got chucked outta the bar,was sick the whole next day, it always happens at big events.

One other time, this lad we were with took 4 of them efforvix(sp) and then a few pills,some drink and the usual smoke, he went green to yellow to white, all different colours, he was seriously freaking it.
  • Options
    Yeah, I've been there with people who are just ill. Its quite different when someone goes properly sideways on you, especially when your on something too.
  • Options
    I had THE most fun ever! Once i'd left my mates anyway, there were to many people to cope with. So i came home and tripped a bit with my cuz.

I was fucked for a while, but i was just sitting on the sofa thinking to myself about life. Thinking "is this it? is this all lifes about, going to work then getting fucked?" It was weird. Cool but weird.
    Next time i do them will be a couple of weeks and it will be in my own house with only a couple of people around that i know and like. Cant be doing with randoms when im fucked out of my head.

But yes, me thinks i shall be doing them again.
    When i was at home, i wasnt as licked as i was when i was with all my mates, and i just couldnt stop laughing and talking. I felt so happy. When i looked in the mirror i looked so fresh faced and alive! It was wicked!
    But enough of me jabbering on.
  • Options
    Another satisified customer.
  • Options
    I don't really know much about picking mushrooms as i've never done it before, just be careful what ones your picking and you know which ones to take properly, and what's dodgy about buying them in a headshop>? £13..for a bag of 30grams.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    I don't really know much about picking mushrooms as i've never done it before, just be careful what ones your picking and you know which ones to take properly, and what's dodgy about buying them in a headshop>? £13..for a bag of 30grams.

You pay £13 for 30g!! Damn it costs £20 for 30g round here! Grrr!
    Although ive never paid that much cos well really breasts can get you anything nowadays:D
  • Options
    Bought some Thai 'shrooms from Amsterdam of London in Camden yesterday.
    £20 for 30g, probably the most intense mushroom trip I've ever had. Couldn't really tell if it was good or bad, but I feel I learnt from it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by SandboxMagician
    Bought some Thai 'shrooms from Amsterdam of <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=London&v=55">London</a&gt; in Camden yesterday.
    £20 for 30g, probably the most intense mushroom trip I've ever had. Couldn't really tell if it was good or bad, but I feel I learnt from it.

Did you eat the whole 30grams? If so then no wonder it was so intense.

I've only ever eat 15grams, i'm going to get a full bag for myself once my exams are over.
  • Options
    Be careful Shogun, mushies can be very over powering, especially the Thai and the mexican ones I think, they are more introspective than others, you can get locked in some wierd thinking paterns.
  • Options
    Yea it was the thai that i had too, i ate the whole box tho so i was pretty fucked. I like the indian shrooms much better, i got really hyper and then the feeling of being totally happy swept over me. The colours in my garden were wonderful. But im glad of one thing. Because of taking shrooms im no longer scared of my back garden!! Wooo!:D

It was the fear of all the bugs i couldnt see that made me scared but the pretty flowers when i was tripping made me forget
  • Options
    It was pretty fucked up. The only shrooms I've done before have been homegrown and they were nothing on this. I assumed my trip had ended after a couple of hours so I went home.
    I was going to try and sleep then suddenly noticed i couldn't think whether my eyes were shut or not, or whether i was lying down or sitting up.

Not the type of drug that you want to do again straight away, but will certainly be indulging again in a few months.
  • Options
    so what your trip will be like depends very much on your mood at the time? So if you had a bong then eat some your trip would be a good one?

Thinking of buying some shrooms next week from my local bong shop, is there any difference in the trip between sticking em in tea and eating em pure? How much do you need for your first trip, will 10g do? As having to eat 15g to trip once when 30g costs 10-20quid seems like shit value for money to get fucked over compared to weed.
  • Options
    I would say for your first time some where in the region of about 15g would be good.

And yes, they are stupidly over priced, they are dirt cheap to produce and really shouldnt cost that much. But hay, people will pay for them.
  • Options
    They aren't too dear when you come to think about it, 30grams i can get for £10-£13, depends on the type of mushroom you buy.

At least now I know of a field where they grow, have to wait till september or so though.
  • Options
    I guess so, but then 10 quid for a four hour trip is a little pricey. But then its not that much, I suppose it depends whether or not your a cash straped teen.
  • Options
    advice
  • Options
    I'd very much doubt if your'll be able to tell the difference.

I am curious as to who is supplying these places, there must be a few flats in London that are churning out fucking big bags of mushies.