Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Teacher Cannot Teach.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Oh, My God... I must have THE worst teacher in the world. He's such a twat...

He's so interested in being 'mates' with the class than actually having some authority and TEACHING them. Instead he tells us stories like 'my wife's coil became dislodged and now she's pregnant again'. Urgh.

He fucking sucks as a teacher and he shouldn't be allowed to teach.

My best mate is going to Uni in Oct to study this particular subject. He's being predicted B/C grades, whereas I *the not so bright one* have been predicted an A/B by my other same subject teacher *I have 2 as I hate one of them*....

It's so unfair, my mate's getting shitty grades because the teacher is inadequate.

Makes me soooo fucking angry. So I told him to sod himself, and walked out.

Ilora x
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    there's a national shortage of teachers atm, so it's really a case of you get what you're given.

i was looking into training to be a teacher, but after reading some of the stories of how they are treated by their pupils, i'm not sure i want to.
  • Options
    At what point do you call a B/C a bad grade, if hes that serious then let him put some work in. Shit happens its a way of life. Maybe you should chill out, everything happens for a reason. Theres plenty of books out there so its not up to the teacher.

Get a grip, i'm sure they are mmuch more qualified than you at there job.

Bopz
  • Options
    yep you sound like you've got one of those sh!t teacher brigade lot...i've got one of them for psychology and she's an idot. moaned bout being deformed last lesson cause she cracked her tooth on a bottle. [get over it] i want to know how these people got qualified teacher status...beats me.
  • Options
    I had an alcoholic biology teacher that hid bottles of whiskey in the cupoards. After about a week he disappeared and nobody knew where he went! We didnt have a teacher for a week until we decided to go down to the office and tell someone!

Also, I got told by most of my teachers that I would fail everything and not get into uni! I even got asked to leave because the way I looked was disrupting the class?!?!?!

A lot of teachers seem to stop you learning rather than help you!
  • Options
    yeh but c'mon there's loadsa good teacher people out there too u know...cant tar them all with the same brush and all that. iv got a fab teacher that doesnt even teach me and yet has time for me and asks me how things are going etc. love him to bits - he's such a sweetie :-)
  • Options
    I had a shit teacher for my second year of A-level Physics.

She got fired at the end of the year for generally being shite. She would write equations upside down in our notes and had no clue as to how to explain anything and often taught stuff that was on the syllabus when she first qualified in about 1970 but not in 2002 when she was teaching us.

Luckily we had two teachers per subject at A-level and the second teacher who was head of physics would go over the stuff that the shite teacher had attempted to teach us.

Scarily the crap Physics teacher did her Physics degree at UCL which is where I am!
  • Options
    I have a rubbish teacher for each of my classes, and it's not really confidence-inspiring! I feel like I should be revising for A-levels now, but it's hard to fit revision in when i'm still doing homework to finish the course :rolleyes: :(