Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Thongs/G-strings

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by curiouslad
    My girlfriend sometimes gets quite irratable 'down there'. And it gets really raw. Do you think it could be because of her knickers givin her wedges? Cos shes always getting them and she never wears thongs.

nah, underwear is soft.
    My girlfriend sometimes gets quite irratable 'down there'. And it gets really raw. Do you think it could be because of her knickers givin her wedges? Cos shes always getting them and she never wears thongs.

Na she just needs to trim her nails if she wants to scrach her bum hole....Pants dont do that, unless she's wearing ones that are like 2 sizes to small.

And yea, i wear G strings but i just all them pants.
    And i even have crappy wash day G strings...i dont know why i ever thought i grey thong was a good idea......
    has she got crabs? :p
    oh god, there's nowt skankier than when you see a girl with jeans on and her thong sticking out the top:eek2:
    tis just wrong.
    gimmie boxers any day.

firstly she's probably get really sensitive skin down there, so just about everything will set off the irritation. i'm just the same, and it's hellish at times.

strong soaps/shower gels, knickers with exposed seams on the inside, tight trouser seams... i could go on forever

if she wears knickers that have an inside seam that isn't covered by the gusset bit, it could well be that rubbing. seamless pants, or ones with as few seams as possible are the way forward. also suggest she buys her knickers a size too big, cause pant manufacturers always have the tendency to make them teeny. and tight pants will also rub.
    is it just me or do other people find they have2get knickers in a size bigger than trousers?maybe im just odd
    Originally posted by freak
    is it just me or do other people find they have2get knickers in a size bigger than trousers?maybe im just odd

No, I have to get them a size smaller. Thongs and Gstrings I have to get my size.
    Re: Re: Thongs/G-strings
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    I find that wearing normal pants, they immediatly go into a wedgie anyway, so id rather it was a thin bit of string there, than a big bit of fabric bunched up.
    I find that as well.
    Originally posted by freak

that doesn't make sense, but oh well!

i guess maybe it depends where you get them from but i usually get them the same size or a size smaller. depends where they're from and what material they're made of.
    I'm always a bit wary of wearing thongs/g strings too often as they tend to increase your risk of infection. They don't let you 'breathe' as the material is pulled up so close against you, and also it's really easy for bacteria to be transferred from back to front if you catch my drift.

I do wear g strings quite often but at least twice a week or for days when I just want to be comfy I like french knickers and girls boxers.
    my girlfriend looks great in thongs, tis all she wears...and they do actually look really sexy when you can just see them just peakin over the tops of her jeans around her hips....nice...curvy...hips....skimpy...underwea...*dribble*:p hehe.

french knickers are a winner too....but only with the bum to carry them off....

...but boxers on a girl? i dunno about that....
    Originally posted by AlmightyBob

not like blokey boxers; i got a pair from topshop out of curiosity and they say 'girl boxer' all the way around the top. they're actually quite tight, not baggy or anything. i think i'll stick to the usual though.
    Originally posted by AlmightyBob

I sleep in boxers occasionally! Granted, only when I'm on my own, but they're comfy!
    Basically, whatever an iindividual girl feels happy with should be what she wears.
    Does anyone else agree that there is a much broader range of thongs/g-strigs etc, in terms of style and colour now?
    I think the 'boxers' to which they are refering are the tight 'hipster' type pants which blokes wear too. Kind of like really thin small hot pants.
    Originally posted by Hamish Buchanan
    Basically, whatever an iindividual girl feels happy with should be what she wears.
    Does anyone else agree that there is a much broader range of thongs/g-strigs etc, in terms of style and colour now?

well, a thong's a thong eh. :p

but yeh, you can get all different colours and stuff.