Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Helping really poorly children

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello, I hope you don't mind me posting, I just thought there might be some people on here, who might be willing/would like to, help some seriously ill children? Some friends and I are setting up www.postpals.co.uk which features 5 seriously ill children each month, our first 5 pals are all under 10 and have cancer. One thing which really brightens their day is receiving mail, be with letters, cards, guestbook messages, or even small gifts. I was wondering if any of you would be willing to write to a pal (or pals?) at all. If you do you can find all their details on www.postpals.co.uk

Thank you on behalf of those who are smiling because of people like you :)

Viks

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Helping really poorly children
    Originally posted by viks
    Hello, I hope you don't mind me posting, I just thought there might be some people on here, who might be willing/would like to, help some seriously ill children? Some friends and I are setting up www.postpals.co.uk which features 5 seriously ill children each month, our first 5 pals are all under 10 and have cancer. One thing which really brightens their day is receiving mail, be with letters, cards, guestbook messages, or even small gifts. I was wondering if any of you would be willing to write to a pal (or pals?) at all. If you do you can find all their details on www.postpals.co.uk

Thank you on behalf of those who are smiling because of people like you :)

Viks
    I just went on the website and it looks like a really nice idea.

Will definately write soon!

Randomgirl xx
    thank you, thats really kind of you :D
    I got a letter back today from one of the children who I wrote to :)
    Originally posted by Randomgirl
    I got a letter back today from one of the children who I wrote to :)

aww, thank you for writing to the kids :) Please can i ask who you got the letter back from?

Thank you for caring and writing, it would have made a huge difference to their day.

Take care

Viks x
    Originally posted by viks
    aww, thank you for writing to the kids :) Please can i ask who you got the letter back from?

Thank you for caring and writing, it would have made a huge difference to their day.

Take care

Viks x
    I'll PM you!