Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

A level art-HELP please?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Hi im studying my last year of a level art, im doing really well with all my units and ive been excepted to the uni i want to go on the condition of sucessfull completion of 6 th form, the only problem is im REALLY stuck on the thesis unit and i dont have a clue what im doing, and if u dont do this unit u dont get a grade! :( Has anyone done one and could help me? or are there any sites worth lookin at? Sorry if this has already been posted. Thanks for ur time
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Go ask a Teacher, thats what they are there for!

Bopz
    What are you doing your thesis about??
    Were pretty much allowed to do it on whatever we want, im hoping to do mine on something esay like the use of colour to communicate emotions in art.....
    Where are you planning to study?
    Originally posted by Foxxy_Cymru
    Were pretty much allowed to do it on whatever we want, im hoping to do mine on something esay like the use of colour to communicate emotions in art.....

for one of my units this year i chose the problem of colour, and colour to express emotion... so u could ask me for ideas/ help if u want.

i know how stressful art is!!