Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The Best Sex you've ever had

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The best sex i ever had was with my best friend, there was always that sexual tension between us, even though we where seeing other people and everything. one night we went out to a club, both us where totaly skint so we couldn't get really hammered but we still manged to have a laugh, I walked her home, she lives in these flats, so we took the lift up to her flat and the next thing i know we where having sex in the lift, it was spare of the moment sex, i found it such a turn on and since then we've been going at it like rabbits, sex with her is the best i've ever had. <P class="body">So whats the best Sex you've ever had ?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The best sex I have ever had was in a park at three o'clock in the morning in the freezing cold rain, it feels so envigorating not to mention the fact that he knew exactly how to push all of the right buttons!
    The best sex i have eva had was when i was 15. It was ..... wow! He knew exactly what to do. I mean It was great sex. We had it on thwe sofa in my lounge half way thruogh my mum amost came in which maked us feel naughty which them made ity even better!
    Wow it was great he really pushed and we got sweaty and wow
    bye
    Probably the first time we did it without a condom, cos I had my first vaginal orgasm, and it was just brilliant, but every time is excellent!
    There was the time at his house- rushed and dangerous and so exciting!
    The night at the BnB last year, what a night!
    At my dad's
    Our first time

Hell- all of them! Every time has been the best, and every time it's better!
    Best sex I had, was when I was in Grantham...

We were flirting all night... I wanted him, he wanted me - Desperartely just wanted to jump on him but, was in a bar with with everyone else... kept sending me texts, telling me what he wanted to do to me and vice-versa...

Then finally he got me in my room and we were at it like rabbits...

Realise, I wanna go back to Grantham :(
    another one. :(
    Originally posted by Aspartame
    Indeed. Maybe the resurrecter cannot read the date.
    Can you get a "my first calendar"?

You've just given me an idea for a new company.

My First Lobotomy.

Heres the slogan: Are you a moron? Just had a kid? Afraid they'll be a moron too? We're the people for you!
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    In conclusion: some people are just fucking stupid twats.

:)
    Dude. Post. Dead.
This discussion has been closed.