Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

So much Cannabis

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Fair enough, I quite fancy some hash actually its been months since I've been able to get any, even some relatively crappy stuff would be nice for a change.
  • Options
    Is hash not really around as much over there or something? Round here it's hash everywhere but very little weed.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    Is hash not really around as much over there or something? Round here it's hash everywhere but very little weed.

Used to be like that here too...
    Now they're both around, any time day or night.. same for pills, coke etc.. bit werid to be honest..

I suppose everyone wants to try and be the Dapper Don round my way :rolleyes: Bit pathetic, but cheap weed for me is great ;)

Definately gonna be growing soon if I can find the time, I worked full time last week, then 12 hour shifts saturday sunday and monday on top of that.. back in yesterday to carry on full time.. then 12 hours on sat and sun again this week,, booohooo.. :D