Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The BNP - The Truth in their own words

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by LadyJade
    Its at if he attended the concerts :)

¡Muchas gracias!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Definitely, though I wouldn't go so far as to stop them physically. If they want to protest they have a right to be protected, just as the Commies have a right to be protected from C18.

Most anti-fascists don't want or need the state's protection. They're perfectly capable of protecting themselves.
    If the BNP try to march, especially in a multicultural area, they should be opposed. Look up the history of the Battle of Cable Street sometime.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blagsta
    I wouldn't ban them, this will just make them martyrs.
    Just oppose them every time they rear their ugly little heads. Idealogically and also physically if necessary.

and stopping them physically just gives rise to their accusations that those who oppose them are violent.

With reference to the two other quotes:

"If I can shoot rabbits..." & "If you tolerate this..."

They are both quotes from Welshmen who went out to Spain to fight facism. The Manics just used them in their song...
  • Options
    Yeah, I have read Homage to Catalonia, thanks.
  • Options
    They have some good points like withdrawal from the EU, political isolationism, stopping foreign aid. In the most other items they are copying the programme of their leftist brethren.
  • Options
    Originally posted by LabRat
    They have some good points like withdrawal from the EU, political isolationism, stopping foreign aid. In the most other items they are copying the programme of their leftist brethren.

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    :rolleyes:

seconded
  • Options
    Originally posted by LabRat

:no:
  • Options
    C'mon LabRat lets see the justification......
  • Options
    Originally posted by lukesh
    Thats what a lot of BNP voters are. NOT racist just had enough of with this Government.

I agree that in some cases it is a protest vote. But people have to realise that voting BNP is supporting a racist and fascist party.
  • Options
    There are a lot of parties you could vote for if you have had enough of Labour.

There is absolutely no excuse to vote for the BNP- unless of course you agree with their racist xenophobic agenda.
  • Options
    When it comes to immigration the Tories are doing a pretty good impersonation of the BNP as it is.

Are they not right wing enough for you?

The BNP does not believe in immigration control. The BNP believes in an end to immigration and repatriation of those who are already here.

Is that what you and others want? Close Britain to darkies and Asians and kick out those are already in?

Sounds pretty racist to me...
  • Options
    of course, but it's the only way to get this government to sort out this bloody mess.

I think there are better ways.
    I have posted on another thread that there are reasons why people vote BNP - the government's handling of the dispersal of asylum seekers into already underfunded and work deprived areas (classic divide and rule), the inability of the left to get it together, tabloid media strirring it up etc.
    I did post all that a short while ago and you dismissed it out of hand.

There are some left wing alternatives attempting to engage in working class areas. The IWCA for example http://www.iwca.info/ (no, I'm not a member)
  • Options
    Okay I see what you're saying but I still can't see how anyone could choose the BNP for protest voting.

Surely that's a wasted voted on the Tories, who could use every vote they get in order to beat Labour?

There is also a limit to what one is prepared to do for protest. I find the BNP far too repellent even for protest voting, and they will be using the extra votes to rake up their racist agenda and spread hatred.

I'd rather spoil my ballot if I have to.
  • Options
    what the green party? they have no chance, BNP is the fastest growing porty in britian. and when bnp gets votes labour get some what concerned. but they still don't do anything. but they will in the next few years they will ahev too.

Yes, but Labour do not care who is getting the votes, they only notice that the number of votes they are receiving is dropping. So why not give your vote to someone else other than the BNP?
  • Options
    If I could vote I'd vote tories never vote BNp.

Glad to hear it. :)
  • Options
    you really thought I'd vote BNP didn't you? Not in a million years, I've seen enough of the racist sods!

Good :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Toadborg
    C'mon LabRat lets see the justification......
    The justification of what?
    That they are copying Liberals? But it is obvious. They are for mightier welfare state and want to expend state’s control over new spheres of private life and economy.
    That political isolationism is good? Again, it’s obvious. How much cash would you save abolishing Foreign office, these ambassadors, international conferences that are nothing but five star tourism at your expense…
  • Options
    If I could vote I'd vote tories never vote BNp.

Glad to hear it. :)

you really thought I'd vote BNP didn't you? Not in a million years, I've seen enough of the racist sods!

Good :)

Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. :crying: :yes:
  • Options
    what????

Hey man I'm NO BNP support or anything, never have been. YOu guys just believe that if your anti illegal immigration your racist, little englander and bnp supporter.

Try reading the post again. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Originally posted by xicoperez
    Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. :crying: :yes:

:lol: I like your style Xico.
  • Options
  • Options
    Originally posted by LadyJade
    :lol: I like your style Xico.
    ;)