Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

guys: if you could suck yourself off, would you?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
someone suggested this today at college and i suddenly thought, in all honesty, if it were physically possible, i probably would
i'm not talking, i'd have ribs removed so that i could.... just, if i was born naturally with enough flexibility, i would give myself a blowjob
who else would?

Comments

• Options
    Re: guys: if you could suck yourself off, would you?
    Originally posted by dr_carter
    someone suggested this today at college and i suddenly thought, in all honesty, if it were physically possible, i probably would
    i'm not talking, i'd have ribs removed so that i could.... just, if i was born naturally with enough flexibility, i would give myself a blowjob
    who else would?

Would? Can! :naughty:
  • Options
    Re: Re: guys: if you could suck yourself off, would you?
    Originally posted by Teagan
    Would? Can! :naughty:

eurgh..:yuck:
  • Options
    I definetly would not!
  • Options
    Originally posted by curiouslad
    I definetly would not!

Liar - Have to imagine if the opportunity was there and if were sitting in a room feeling kinda randy but no one to share it with -

Won't admit it - but behind closed doors you know you would :D
  • Options
    The thought of a lad suckin himself off :eek2:

But then again.. if it was natural and they could do it, maybe we woulnt think anything of it? like wanking? who knows!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    Liar - Have to imagine if the opportunity was there and if were sitting in a room feeling kinda randy but no one to share it with -

Won't admit it - but behind closed doors you know you would :D

umm how bout im not lieing! That is foul. I would rather do it with my hand. And i prefer it to be done with hand than mouth.:naughty:

You think that you have to eat with that mouth. Atleast its very easy to wash you're hands.
  • Options

You think that you have to eat with that mouth

Girls suck guys off though, whats the difference?
  • Options
    I know what you are saying i just think that its psycological with me. Its a knob. You could say the same with licking out a girl. I dont mind doing that because i like 'pleasuring them'. But id rather just use my hand to pleasure my self. I duno.:confused:
  • Options
    I definitely wouldn't, the thought of sucking my own...self, just ewwww...

I suppose the next question would be if you did, would you spit or swallow? ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Songbird

I suppose the next question would be if you did, would you spit or swallow? ;)

:lol:
  • Options
    Im sure we'd all try it-
    But its not the same as just lieing back and letting her working her magic,then returning the favour before you shag her senseless!Girls would you go down on yourself if you could? I Odnt think it'd be the same
  • Options
    every guy would at least try it if he could...itd just be too much of a novelty not too.....my mate actually can, he used to be an avid rock climber and after a bit of stretching is as flexible as snake in butter. hehe. funny as hell when he told me he could, the pub had never heard anyone laugh quite as much. lol
  • Options
    Originally posted by AlmightyBob
    every guy would at least try it if he could...itd just be too much of a novelty not too.....my mate actually can, he used to be an avid rock climber and after a bit of stretching is as flexible as snake in butter. hehe. funny as hell when he told me he could, the pub had never heard anyone laugh quite as much. lol

well it'd be a party trick and a half wouldn't it?!;)
  • Options
    Let's face it. If all blokes could suck themselves off, then they would all give it a go. ...And it'd be a lot quieter in here! :D
    I'll bet every bloke has wondered if they're flexible enough, and at least had a go to see if they are. I have - but not flexible enough. :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    I'll bet every bloke has wondered if they're flexible enough, and at least had a go to see if they are. I have - but not flexible enough. :(

awww:( keep on trying and im sure youll manage it one day;):p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve
    Girls would you go down on yourself if you could?

No! :no:
  • Options
    As an alternative to wanking by hand? Absolutely.
  • Options
    Originally posted by clara
    awww:( keep on trying and im sure youll manage it one day;):p
    Thank you! After your encouragement, I think I'll continue trying. :D And if I fail, you can always pop around and sort me out with a lovely blow job. :naughty::p
  • Options
    admit it boys, u wouldn't b able to resist givin it a try!!
  • Options
    most guys would, if i could perform oral on mysel i would. My moral is never put something in your mouth you wouldnt touch with your hand ;)
  • Options
    umm how bout im not lieing! That is foul. I would rather do it with my hand. And i prefer it to be done with hand than mouth.:naughty:

You think that you have to eat with that mouth. Atleast its very easy to wash you're hands.
    how about washing your cock?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Thank you! After your encouragement, I think I'll continue trying. :D And if I fail, you can always pop around and sort me out with a lovely blow job. :naughty::p

try yoga. i once saw a skit where after 8 years of yoga this dude could do it... granted it was SNL but still, it could happen :p
  • Options
    ;)

I am sure I would try! Curiosity gets the best of most of us!

Spit or swollow?!? Well that leads to the real question - of how many of us have tasted our own cum?

Something very sexy about cummin gin your gf, and then going down on her and tasting hers/your cum together..... or at least I think so! Correct me if I am wrong!

FO
  • Options
    Originally posted by J
    I guess if I was younger, like 13 I would try it out of curiosity, but I wouldn't make a habbit of it, it's just not the thing a bloke should need to do is it?

yeh, i'm sure you'd rather say you were getting some from a lady! or a bloke if you're that way inclined.
  • Options
    Yes,course I would,must admit I have tried & failed.

Spit or swallow?,well,at least I would know where it had all been so I wouldn't be able to resist recycling!
  • Options
    Originally posted by J
    A man sap drinker then hey?

Try anything once!As I said,at least I'd know where it had been!
  • Options
    I think its nice that there's a piece of foreplay that needs a partner, I loved it the first time I gave my boyf head- I loved the idea that he'd never felt anything like it before (he hadn't- I was the lucky first)
    As for if girls could, I doubt that I would. I might try it once or something, but I think I'd stick to manual, and leave the rest to him!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve
    Girls would you go down on yourself if you could?

:yes: Hell yeah no doubt about it. The fact that someone else isn't doing it for you would spoil some of the feelings, but hey you always know how and where you really want that tongue going, which aint always the same as your partners idea, so surely it could be better.