Home Health & Wellbeing
Need support urgently? Head to this thread.

Sports bras

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Where is the best place to get a sports bra that isn't too expensive and doesn't look horrible?

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    marks and spencers probably.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    all sports bras look pretty horrid. but your boobs will thank you, especially if they're quite big.

    i got a couple of good ones from M&S. they look like something from the 50s, but they look fine under clothes, they're comfy, and my boobs weren't moving anywhere (which is quite a feat for mine).
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ive got a few shock absorber ones, they cost around £20 but if youre lucky you may be able to find them in the sale.
    they different types depending on what type of excercise youre doing and has a little key thing to tell you which one to choose!
    i find them really good, and they last a long time (dont lose their resistance) however, ive not tried any others so i have nothing to compare to!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by clara
    ive got a few shock absorber ones, they cost around £20 but if youre lucky you may be able to find them in the sale.
    they different types depending on what type of excercise youre doing and has a little key thing to tell you which one to choose!
    i find them really good, and they last a long time (dont lose their resistance) however, ive not tried any others so i have nothing to compare to!

    Where did you get that ones from?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Don’t mind me, I’m just going to hang around in here while you talk about your bra’s, if you feel the need to talk about your boobs at anytime don’t le me stop you.;)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Anti-Christ
    Don’t mind me, I’m just going to hang around in here while you talk about your bra’s, if you feel the need to talk about your boobs at anytime don’t le me stop you.;)

    LMAO :lol: you big perv.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by *lil~miss*
    LMAO :lol: you big perv.

    You say that as if it’s a bad thing:naughty:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Anti-Christ
    You say that as if it’s a bad thing:naughty:

    lol maybe because it is :p;)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    go to http://www.lessbounce.com for a range of sports bras for all sports and all sizes
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by scarlettcloud
    go to http://www.lessbounce.com for a range of sports bras for all sports and all sizes

    wonderful
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    T.K.Maxx have quite a few. That's where I got mine from. It's v good for stopping bounce, but I made the mistake of going for a smaller size than I should have, so I have to practically dislocate my shoulder to put it on and take it off.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by dominatrix
    T.K.Maxx have quite a few. That's where I got mine from. It's v good for stopping bounce, but I made the mistake of going for a smaller size than I should have, so I have to practically dislocate my shoulder to put it on and take it off.

    LMAO :lol:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I always wear my tshirt bra but do you think I should get one even though I'm only 34a-i don't get any pain or movement at the mo but someone told me I still should regardless of size?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Jowolvo
    I always wear my tshirt bra but do you think I should get one even though I'm only 34a-i don't get any pain or movement at the mo but someone told me I still should regardless of size?

    i say wear what you're comfy in. if you're like me, and without a sports bra they're practically slapping you in the face, then they're great, but if you're more comfy with your normal bra, then that's cool too.

    i think it also depends what sport your doing. i used mine for riding horses, cause i was sick of my boobs doing the rising trot independently of my body. but in a less, um, bouncy sport, you could probably get away with it too.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Jowolvo
    I always wear my tshirt bra but do you think I should get one even though I'm only 34a-i don't get any pain or movement at the mo but someone told me I still should regardless of size?
    most sports bras ive seen only start at a B cup unfortunatly. Im a 34A too, and Ive not been able to find one in my size, but I dont think you need one unless you are actually doing lots of sport.
Sign In or Register to comment.