Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Please Help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi, I've fancied this girl at work 4 Aaaaages and found out that she fancied me 2. So, I finally told her that I fancied her. She said she was flattered but she has a boyf and if we could b friends.

The thing is, Ive been told her boyf lives somewhere else in Britain and that he treats her like shit.

So, I asked her out 4 a drink and she smiled and said 'we'll see'.

She definatley likes me, everytime she walks past me she stares at me and vice-versa. And other people at work have told me that she fancies me.

So, wot should I do next?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    don't go after someone else's bird, let her come to you.
    trying to break them up is certainly not a good idea, it makes you seem like a vindictive person, which is definitely not the way to endear yourself to a girl
    by all means flirt openly and with vigour though, and by showing the caring side of you, maybe she will be entranced
    whatever happens, the best of luck to you
    yeh, don't go for her. then if they broke up, she could blame you. though it does take 2 to tango. 'cause she stares at you doesn't mean she fancies you, she might just be flirting or something. i'd stay away till they split up.
    If you like her man and she's not happy with her other bf(which she obviously isn't if she's looking at you) then go for it.

:naughty:
    Originally posted by dr_carter
    by all means flirt openly and with vigour though, and by showing the caring side of you, maybe she will be entranced
    i agree with that
    Originally posted by dr_carter
    trying to break them up is certainly not a good idea, it makes you seem like a vindictive person, which is definitely not the way to endear yourself to a girl
    whatever happens, the best of luck to you

i agree let her come to you. coz if they break up she will be looking for someone to blame and trust me it isn't pleasent i can tell you from past experience. but anyway good luck and i hope things wrk out in the end.... :cool:
    Originally posted by Shogun
    If you like her man and she's not happy with her other bf(which she obviously isn't if she's looking at you) then go for it.

:naughty:

i dunno, you men. :no: