Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

My life was .... is .... is getting ....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Silly title I know. :p

How was your life before, how is your life now, and hows it looking in the near future?

My life was alright before, is pretty shitty right now, but if things go to plan then the near future looks really bright!

Comments

• Options
    it was cool before, its cool now and i'm sure it will be cool later. everything thats happened and that i do... its all my choice so who am i to complain... although i do, but i shouldn't.
  • Options
    Life before wasnt great but we got through that

Life just now has gotten shite (being made redundant at the age of 21)

Life in the future.... going by the past & present it doesnt look too good... :lol:
  • Options
    Extreme nightmare before :( , slowly getting better now, perfectly fine in the future :)
  • Options
    My life consists of pubs,drugs,clubs, sheds and parties ...oh yea don't forget Ecstacy and some 7 piners ;)
  • Options
    Ok before, sucks ass now, and not sure about the future.
  • Options
    childhood was great to about 9. 9-21 was horrid.

right now's pretty good. just need to get a few things sorted. once we do that it's looking fucking great :thumb:
  • Options
    I have to say I'm the happiest I've been in a LONG time, things have just worked out fantabulously.

Ohhhh yes :D

Before, it was rotten and too empty. Now, I'm free to go and do, say, wear, think etc whatever I want.

I love being older and knowing what I know. I guess it makes life easier. I can't deny I wouldn't like to change a few things in the past.

I'd have liked to have been more consistant. But, whatcha gonna do. *shrugs*
  • Options
    ok well

Then:

from 1-3/4 great, from age 4-13 scary, nasty, horrible, and i'm amazed i'm still here 13-14 (late march) really really crappy i don't think i have ever had such an awful year.

Now:

my life is looking up, though everything is kinda in limbo at the moment, so it's getting loads better, but if i hadn't had my past the way it has been then i wouldn't be the person i am today.

Future:

my future looks very bright, and full of hope, so i'm looking forward to a great life........:)
  • Options
    Before - Okay :)
    Now - Good :p
    Future - Great :D

I'm very optimistic person... :cool:
  • Options
    before was good with a few dodgy bits.

right now is sooo good. i am loving my life at uni and im really happy within myself.

in the future, well i'm slightly scared about living in france for my year out but i think it should be fun (in the sun :p). getting a job and settling down is kinda scary though. but that is aaaages away.
  • Options
    My life is getting fucking great! Since last summer I've started to feel that I'm living as opposed to surviving. Things are getting better and better.
  • Options
    before - great

present - a little hard and stressful because of exams, but apart from that I'm fine

near future - looks great with 3 months holiday, after that probs be back to work though (altho from wat ive heard its not as bad as atm)

distant future - looks great:D
  • Options
    My life before: Shit with extra badness thrown in

Now: Its ok getting better

Then: How am i ment to know?
  • Options
    Then: Totally stressed out with exams and uni in general

Present: Trying to get over finishing uni, and trying to relax.

Future: Very uncertain with career prospectsm, funding and so on, trying to stay positive.
  • Options
    BEFORE YESTRERDAY: Very good
    SINCE LAST NIGHT: Shit
    FUTURE: Things can only get better...
  • Options
    My life now is - Stagnant!

hrrrmmmpphhh

it has to get better!
  • Options
    Past- Crap

Present- Slighty improved

Future- Hopefully fuckin good :D
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Shite, shite and shite.

Well, in the past its been shit, its sorta average now. I hope the future will be good, somehow doubt it mind.
  • Options
    in the past :
    it's been difficult. at times I've considered giving it all up.......the only hope I've found is through daydreaming about another life. Sometimes sunlight shone through and I felt teh warmth of other's love. But mostly it has shown me how manipulative and hurtful people can be. But also has shown me how we can't give up whatever.

Now: a struggle. I find it hard to get up in the mornings; I feel no optimism for the days ahead and my brother's anorexia just brings me further down. fortunately he's getting better physiclaly but mentally will be years if ever before he's recovered.

The Future: ups and downs mixed with some irrational and completely out of character actions; perhaps a time where I'll realise what I want, at least temporary.
  • Options
    past - fine
    present - fine
    future - fine

Contention is the key to happiness :thumb:
  • Options
    then - umm, pretty much okay really apart from a few years at secondary school.

now - okay. :)

future - good i hope. i guess they do say you only get out of life what you put into it.
  • Options
    Past - great.
    Now - not so great but not bad.
    Future - as it was before. I hope.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I was fine until 6, but then again I didn't know what "fine" and "not fine" were at that time.
    6 through 13, it was good enough (but with bad parts), except a couple of weeks at 12. 13 to 15 it was going up and down, but never too far from "good enough".
    At 15 it went straight down to "almost horrible" in an instant, and since then I'm trying to get it better. Now at 18 it's almost "good enough" as before, and I hope I can make it better as the days go by.

I guess the "almost horrible" part was an exaggeration. There surely were and are people in much worse condition than me. At least I still had food, a home and no physical abuse.
  • Options
    Fantastic before, ok now, and hopefully fantastic in the future.