Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Taste weird to you?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hey, anyone know anymore about those pills to make it taste better

main reason she dont like givin head is cos of the taste (i tasted it, it werent that bad lol)

but if she'll go down on me cos it's like drinking some tropical fruit juice

then i'm all for it
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Taste weird to you?
    Originally posted by seany
    you didn't answer my question

its an internet message board, hunny. its not flirting, its typing.
    chill out.. flirting on an internet forum.. o dear god imagine the possibilities!
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve
    You want to ask Zella or Vicks or one of our pro's on here :p

Lmao:lol: Ah i love it when i get mentioned! makes me laugh sooo much. But yes diet can effect the taste of spunk, try drinking lots of pinapple juice and just have a healthy diet. Im not sure about the smoker thing cos ive been with guys who smoke and their cum just tastes normal and nice to me.

Oh and hello seany, how you doing:flirt:
    Originally posted by natos
    chill out.. flirting on an internet forum.. o dear god imagine the possibilities!

Alot can happen from a bit of internet flirting....
    apparently eating cucumber can make a guy taste better...altho haven't tested it myself!
    the taste is just something you have to put up with. I love going down on my guy, just cos I know he likes it quite a bit! And so I just have to live with it, its OK.
    (I would make him drink pineapple juice or something but my boyfrined and anything healthy- Its just never gonna happen!)
    I love him anyway!