Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Good clubs in London

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Can anyone recommend any good clubs in London which they go to quite often, especially clubs which play trance music? Preferably ones which haven't got a reputation for people having loads of fights! How much do they cost to get in, what music do they play, etc.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well, hmm, trance you say.

Theres Peach, I'm not sure where that is anymore though, it might be Jacks in Vaxhal, have a look at www.peachyravers.co.uk thats a good Trance night. Though I have no idea about the new club they are now in.

The End is a fantastic club with the best sound system I've come accross here. They do hard trance nights on Fridays, but dont quote me on that, I've never been, I've only been there for Drum and Bass.

Fabric's shite, dont go there.

Turnmills is excellent, a slightly classier crowd, or used to be anyway for The Gallery on Fridays.

Theres also events at SE1 or, god forbid Bagleys (dont go there). But they change every weekend so look out for flyers.

www.harderfaster.net will list a few good ones.

Either that or you could branch out and go to something like Elation or Raindance, both are top.
    Fabrics not shite I advise you to go there its better than the end!!!!!
    What?! Fabric costs 15 quid to get in, the drinks are about 3 quid each, the toilets are over crowded, the sound system is poor, the lighting not very impressive, the vibrating floor crap, the layout annoying...I could go on.

The End has a really impressive sound system, very punchy bass, granted the lighting isnt that good, but there are enough toilets, free water and a better layout.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Theres also events at SE1 or, god forbid Bagleys (dont go there). But they change every weekend so look out for flyers.

I didn't think Bagleys was too bad. Admitadly it was dirty and pokey and there was a bit of attitude but they had some bloody good slammins there.

And the only time I've been to the 'Drome' was for a Raindance and two people died - the heat was outragous. They've supposedly got that sorted no though.

Bristol ravin is better IMO. :D
    Weekender Offender 
    Anywhere in vauxhall is good, chunnel club, cloud 9 or the viaduct, just check out the listings before you go.
    Skive; Yes, I know a mate who went to that Raindance, it was a massive fuck up, the security company were letting people in by the back door and all manor of shite.

In the main The Dome was amazing, I went to a Sqwater's Ball there which was fantasticly dirty.

SE1 is sort of an improvement, they have good air con, nice (ish) toilets and they have sorted out the cloak room too.
    wildchild is always a damn good event. next one is on 30th may at heaven in london. It's nomally on every other month and cost's about £15 to get in and is open til 7am :)

also, serious at the cross in london is a wikid ngiht for trance and house, go to www.seriousworld.com for details.