Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Deodourant stains

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I use dry cream and roll on deodourant and it's ruining my Tshirts :( I mean making the armpits go white and I was wondering if anybody can give me some advice on how to fix this problem.

Somebody recommended white vinegar? :confused:

Comments

• Options
    Don't know how to fix the t-shirts, as it's never happened to me.

But change the deodorant!
    I use LancÔme - Bocage roll on. And always have. It's mild, without a specific scent, so it wont interfere with you perfume, and I've never had a problem applying deodorant straight before wearing clothes, or even while I am wearing them. + It protects all day.
  • Options
    Re: Deodourant stains
    Originally posted by MoonRat
    I use dry cream and roll on deodourant and it's ruining my Tshirts :( I mean making the armpits go white and I was wondering if anybody can give me some advice on how to fix this problem.

Somebody recommended white vinegar? :confused:

I always use Impulse O2, and there's never been any problems.
  • Options
    use Sure 'crystal'. its designed to not leave a white mark! highly recommended :)
  • Options
    *blank*
  • Options
    Or if you keep getting white marks on black clothes, get some Gal Pal sponge thingies from hqhair.com - they're about £7 for two, look like bath sponges and you wipe them over the white marks you've got on black clothes (immediately after you've done it) and they disappear - magic!
  • Options
    I use dry cream... urgh :eek2:
  • Options
    Hmm I used to get that all the time when I used sure but they've changed the forumla since then, tend to use dove now and is ok as long as its dried fully otherwise marks occur but they don't ruin the clothes.